Sup Tinks urgent problem in the tinke community

Clips

Legend
Sup felow tinkerers we all know dat cata is trash for tinkers and there are options to play tinks on another tink server called hamcakeland but the admins here at tinkinfo wont let anybody know bout the hamcake land tink world that tinks can come do arenas and rated BG. The lil admin tinks here are nerds who think that sucking up to blizz will get them something in the tink world but they are stupid nerd tinks that have no lifes and buy fishing hats and make some shitty report video for youtube so other stupid ignorant tinks can like ****in nerds. SMH ****in retarded nerd lil admin tinks. But they need to bring back private server advertisement for tink worlds so you wont have to play this garbage called cata tinking. George washintink was a tink who fought for our freedom to be free from get Britink and now lil tink info admins wont let hamcake advertise a server he has worked hard for but let Saxx retarded sucky ass rogue tink post hamcakeland videos what hypocrite tinks.

Well thankyou for reading my rant and copy and repost in a new thread to spread the word about hamcake tinks.

Dueces tinks

I am wondering what happened to the Private Server section...

Head hurts after reading this.

Sàxxon said:
im a main stream twinker get at me brutal glad u jelly

Anyone else see the irony in this comment? :D

By the way, why'd my post get deleted? Was it offensive err... ?

Please, please stop with this annoying "Tink" bullcrap. I don`t know what it is, but it absolutely annoys the F$^# out of me.

In before "UMADBRO?". I`m not mad, I can write half decent english!

mrdoobry said:
Please, please stop with this annoying "Tink" bullcrap. I don`t know what it is, but it absolutely annoys the F$^# out of me.

Tink, I don't understand what your problem is?

mrdoobry said:

It's ok. The Tink Nation is strong enough to overcome this prejudice and adversity against our people.

Users who are viewing this thread