Suggestion on Feral drood 19s...

tamer

Legend
ok...so if u go feral drood for dmg.....ur gonna have slow healz besides ur HoTs....and if u alrdy have 25 agility to boa 2h mace. (like me) and want faster healz...check this idea i came up with but was probably alrdy thought of-----

Get a new wep...one with some decent stam...put 20 haste (counterweight) on it and say if ur in a bg..and u need some quick good healz..switch out weps and heal...dont know if the healz will be significantly faster...but it could help. and if u wanna be faster...get some good stam stacking gloves to switch out too...like Jutebraid if theyre still obtainable...and put 10 haste to that.

Just a suggestion guys...good luck how there:D

tamer said:
ok...so if u go feral drood for dmg.....ur gonna have slow healz besides ur HoTs....and if u alrdy have 25 agility to boa 2h mace. (like me) and want faster healz...check this idea i came up with but was probably alrdy thought of-----

Get a new wep...one with some decent stam...put 20 haste (counterweight) on it and say if ur in a bg..and u need some quick good healz..switch out weps and heal...dont know if the healz will be significantly faster...but it could help. and if u wanna be faster...get some good stam stacking gloves to switch out too...like Jutebraid if theyre still obtainable...and put 10 haste to that.

Just a suggestion guys...good luck how there:D

Haste is a pretty good weapon enchant anyway. the problem is that even with the haste, Healing touch still has a far too long cast time. You are much better off using rejuvenation and speccing 2feral swiftness, 2furor and 2Predatory strikes and getting insta healing touches on finisher.

Kore nametooshort said:
Haste is a pretty good weapon enchant anyway. the problem is that even with the haste, Healing touch still has a far too long cast time. You are much better off using rejuvenation and speccing 2feral swiftness, 2furor and 2Predatory strikes and getting insta healing touches on finisher.

Why would you spec into 2Predatory Strikes? You need furor to be able good. Your gonna be powershifting more than half time time. Every conc/howling/winglcip,OPMagecrap. Seems like there are always mages now. Plus Infected Wounds is way to good to give up. 25% slow is awesome, its almost passive. You dont have to waste energy or any setup.

Well, the only reason to specc feral is for the slowing effect, imo. I'll specc Feral, and gear something between Balance and Resto. Think that will give the most utility, and be the superior specc in arenas. (and then I can have a lolFeral set, just for the funz)

I have not been able to play yet, thoug. I guess I've never played a druid the "Mainstreem" way, Moonfirespam and I always found better ways of playing druid. Can't say I know it all, but I certainly believe that I've played druid enough to come with my own opinions, in a druid thread.

Infected wounds is nice, but as a feral solo you dont need it to maintain ToT. In a group situation it will potentially be surpassed by another snare effect and if you are babysitting a ret or warrior then insta roots and castable roots is more effective for helping your teammate get on target. Admittedly it does make it more difficult for a Ret to stick to the kill target but they have exo anyway, and i'd rather have the insta heal than a babysitting tool for one class and you still have castable roots anyway.

Furor is indeed mandatory, however you dont necessarily need all three points in it, you can get away with having 2 points in it instead. With 2 points you keep up to 66 energy. If you are on your target you shouldnt have this much energy anyway, you should have used it on yellows anyway. If you are not on your target then you have less need of the energy anyway and you should have time to regen some of that 33 energy that you potentially lost by the time you reach your target. In addition to this you will not be snared as much as other classes anyway, since players know that its a waste of their time and mana because we can powershift out of it. This meansthe energy lost will be even smaller. Yes the 2pred, 2swiftness, 2furor setup will result in a slight loss of energy, but its a higher survivability build and the energy loss should be minimal.

2swiftness, 3 furor, 1 infected wounds is a good spec as well though, im not denying that.

66 energy is not enough imo. You should often pool energy to get a bigger burst. Well I guess its what you do and what you want. Im not even in cat form 60% time im in a wsg. I heal/travel form/bear form too much lol.

Bragh said:
Well, the only reason to specc feral is for the slowing effect, imo. I'll specc Feral, and gear something between Balance and Resto. Think that will give the most utility, and be the superior specc in arenas. (and then I can have a lolFeral set, just for the funz)

I have not been able to play yet, thoug. I guess I've never played a druid the "Mainstreem" way, Moonfirespam and I always found better ways of playing druid. Can't say I know it all, but I certainly believe that I've played druid enough to come with my own opinions, in a druid thread.

i think feral is some pretty good damage. im always top damage in wsg even when theres a balance druid or sumthing like that. rake is an excellent dot too...and i dont even try to get top damage i dont sit in mid all day...im usually top flag returns too.

Users who are viewing this thread