Appear on the Live Streams Sidebar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeiren

we're all gonna make it
Administrator
Streamer Display Requirement

For those that wish to have their streams displayed on the website side panel, announced in the #streaming channel of the XPOFF Discord server, or are seeking to obtain a Streamer badge: it is required that you be a frequent streamer and stream community related content.

If you've noticed that your stream has disappeared from the Live Streams Sidebar / is no longer being announced in the #streaming channel of the XPOFF Discord server, this is either because it was removed when moving to Xenforo 2.0 or it has likely been removed by an Administrator, as you may have not been meeting the above requirements.

Though it is not required to do so, it would be appreciated if you could represent our community as well! All we ask is that you have the XPOFF logo somewhere on your stream panel with a link to the website. Any additional information with regards to the website is completely optional.

Below is an XPOFF logo that you can use for your stream. You are free to use your own custom logo!

Logo:

full

Example:

full

full

Please submit stream channels here. That way it goes through our moderation queue and can be reviewed efficiently.

Last edited:
FAQ: How do I obtain a streamer badge on my user profile?

● You must have your stream approved through our channel submission process.

● Streamer badges are usually handed out based off staff observations or user recommendations. It's likely that those that stream frequently will get noticed; However, if not then we are more than willing to look into any user recommendations or user inquiries submitted by individuals seeking the badge.

Should you have any questions or concerns, or if you require any further information on the above, please do not hesitate to open a conversation with an administrator or @ them in the #help section of the Discord server. For more information on streamer badges and progression click here.

Last edited:
If you've noticed that your stream has disappeared from the live stream sidebar, this is either because it was removed when moving to Xenforo 2.0...
Highlighting an edit I made to the main post. Make sure to re-add your streams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread