Stormstrike

Gongshow

Legend
I got a Hunter on Stormstrike that is nearly complete and while i was trying to get some honor it s just impossible were gettting stomped the horde dont even have any twinks on and were still getting stomped. Is if ever even or fair or is just horde better on this battlegroup?

If you're nearly compleate you should be able to solo the 2 inner towers easy vs levelers, then go in & solo Drak with a tank pet.

Unless you're getting stomped to fast to hold both towers.

solo drak with a tank pet, good joke

there'll still be 2 wolf adds. and thats assuming horde just let him do it. but i still doubt that its possible....but hey, show me a vid and im sure ill like it

Falkor said:
there'll still be 2 wolf adds. and thats assuming horde just let him do it. but i still doubt that its possible....but hey, show me a vid and im sure ill like it

If Clemy ever made any vids I would =/

It's generally very unsafe and not pratical, but the bosses themselves are actually fairly easy if you're a pet class, it's the random enemy players that'll get in the way. It's very funny when you only have 2 towers down, they have all towers down & pushed upto the GY and suddenly you win.

Falkor said:

Think maybe he means Galv?

judiscpriest said:
Think maybe he means Galv?

No, I mean Drak. The Wolves are easy to get rid of.

You need to have a good tanking pet (such as a Turtle or a Gorilla) in order to make it work, or be a Warlock & be able to DPS all 3 of them at once while healing your pet. Van is SO much easier to solo (even with that retarted stun he does).

Users who are viewing this thread