Statistics

TheUD

OG
From AskBobRankin

According to some demographic surveys of WoW Players, the average player age is 28. Not too surprisingly, 84 percent of players are male and 16 percent are female. But female players tend to be older, with an average age of 32.

On average, both males and females spend 2-3 hours per day playing WoW, but some people report playing for 8, 10 or 12 hours at a time. Perhaps that explains why only 50 percent of MMORPG players work full-time jobs.

That part made me LOL. I wonder if we meet this demographic?

I don't, I play usually 5 - 6 hours week days and 6 -7 on weekends (I dont work weekends, whoo ^^), but then again I work 8 hours a day in (insert company here). ;)

Yeah me either, i work like 50 hrs a week, kids, mortgage, wife, RL lameness.

on an off topic: When you going to twink out your paladin, or do I need to keep throwing gold at you? D:

Sorry, I have been so damn busy i don't have time for crap. I am going to try to get back on as soon as i get these projects at work done.

lol thats so true...I only work part time, but I'm also only 17, and I only play for like 4 hours a day, and like 2 hours if I work :/

Cookie...I nids to enchant ma rowgs new gear...but friend is coming over...not sure when he arrived though, ugh! So much cleaning and shit - mom wants the house nice a shiny for company...so dumb

Mkai! :3 Take yo time UD / Spookie, there esh no rush on dis sniz we be workin on

I used to play everything from 2-6 hours a day. I guess over 75% of the time I spendt @ lvl 80 was in Orgrimmar. Longest time I ever played was 14th november, first weekend with WotLK. I played ~28hours straight with my friend:)

I'm dreading ap stats my senior year. I thought everyone deserved to know.

Users who are viewing this thread