Stars and Heroes - ahn qiraj. Organized BG wargames with ally guild.

busgaga

ARP loaded frust DK
Hya !

Stars and heroes is looking for people to get our organized Wargames against other ally guild named (classic army) on sylvanas. We had a few attempts yesterday to get it going on as 5v5 but as soon as we got in we got ported back and we found out that it needs 10 v 10 to be able to start this.

Other guilds called Classic (argent dawn) and paragons of azeroth is also around. We have comunication with all of them.

Need rogue, resto druid/disc priest, mage fury warrior and retri pala. Everything else is also acceptable. Starting a leveling event this week for everyone who wants to level together within the guild from 1-60.

So far we have also been trying out mc 5 man just due to not enough ppl and we managed to get tru it all. Planning aq 40/bwl with 7 man later on when everything is going smooth. Maybe 2-3 raid grps will be going on for timed compete runs with rewards.

Prio one is to get these wargames going on.

I'm a rogue on frostmourne look me up the names cutie with a funny I the alt code is 0238 look me up :)

Yup. So far only one reroller that is on his way up to 60.

Need more if we are going to get the BG wargames going on. Building arena teams within the guild for more variation also.

PM ezzcake or missgirly ingame for a talk.

Nice to see a new post about 60 stuff, I'm down to play feel free to add my battletag "Windfury#2548" Can come as Ret / Holy - Fury / Prot. ^^

We have 4x new rerollers now wich are close to 60 already.

Still want 4-5 more peeps and the bgs will be real again. Fo sure ! PM me ingame or ezzcake

Can't transfer atm, but feel free to add my btag; Johannes#2431. I have a rogue on Darksorrow(a) and a not so geared druid. Would really like to play some 2s/3s skrims but up for bgs aswell =)

Growing stronger! about 4 freshdinged 60s and we are close to a locked bg now.

Wouldnt hurt to get 3-4 more to keep the activity up. Alliance seem to be about 20-30 ppl around on 3-4 different realms so could get bgs now anyday more or less. Pm me please !

Users who are viewing this thread