Soooo, im lookign for a second oppinion!

crossaqsing

Legend
I've had my 70 main (Otroligkille) at 70 for almost 3 years now.

I had 85 mounts, (now worthless)
6400 achievement points )Now not noticable)
i have 2 brutal, 2 pve dps 2 tank gloves each with Synapse and tazik
The coolest Transmog probably ever(in my opinion)

But warrior was underpowered whole Cata, and now again,
If i Level i will probably regret it sometime, But i really dont see any other upside in staying.

Dont know why im doing this post. but if anyone have something wise to say, please :p

Leveled Tereca, regrets... none...

never worth lvling a twink when you can level another toon in a few hours.

Sometimes if a class doesn't seem fun for a patch or an expansion or two, ill make it a bank toon or something, but don't lvl or delete.

Sometimes if a class doesn't seem fun for a patch or an expansion or two, ill make it a bank toon or something, but don't lvl or delete.

Indeed. Twinks go in and out of strength for their level, so it's totally fine to be BiS, not play the char for an expansion, then log back to it once stuff gets fixed.

Lumbermill @ Bloodscalp - Community - World of Warcraft is a fine example.

but i waited whole Cata for warriors to get better, and now its even worse. i dont see any light in this tunnel :p

This so many times over, leveling my shaman that was basically BiS.

bestideaever.jpeg

Year later I'm now playing a 70 shaman with far from BiS

but i waited whole Cata for warriors to get better, and now its even worse. i dont see any light in this tunnel :p

Kipale made it work in prot pretty well

I'd say just park the toon. I deleted or leveled many 19s, 20s and a few 29s and regret it.

Yea i made it work too, just dosnt change the fact that we were underpowered,

And now with the gag order worthlessness, we will be even more shit.

Grr, i dont know what to do.

"Levelling a twink is like deleting it, except harder to undo."

I wouldn't level. If you're really not happy, just bench your 70 and level a different character to 90; what with most things being accountwide nowadays, there's even less reason to level.

Just leve a new toon, I don't play my mage anymore because now fire feels like playing frost, and even though all my mounts went account wide theres no chance im leveling it

hehe, i've got a 90 ally warr, 85 horde twink warrior and a 60, and out of 60 70 and 85 i enjoy 70 the least, im so confused :(

fuckfuckfuck

Users who are viewing this thread