So it's been awhile, what server should I go on for 19s?

Daileek

Legend
Title says it all, haven't made a 19 in forever, looking to make one, wanna know what server has the big community, thanks in advance :)

Title says it all, haven't made a 19 in forever, looking to make one, wanna know what server has the big community, thanks in advance :)

id prob say go to bleeding hollow unless u can get a guild elsewhere thats willing to take you

Bleeding Hollow would be considered the capital for 19 twinks, there is alot of twinks on that server, One suggestion I have for you is to find a realm that is crz with BH and start there it will give you the privacy to grow without constant bashing from other twinks and you will be able to be in contact with alot of skilled twinks to help you learn. Or just go on BH and do the same.

Bleeding Hollow would be considered the capital for 19 twinks, there is alot of twinks on that server, One suggestion I have for you is to find a realm that is crz with BH and start there it will give you the privacy to grow without constant bashing from other twinks and you will be able to be in contact with alot of skilled twinks to help you learn. Or just go on BH and do the same.

Constant bashing? What are you talking about?

Constant bashing? What are you talking about?

Speaking from experience Dori, I wouldnt suggest anyone going there for the fact that there is bunch of elitist twinks that bash and troll every action of a up and coming twink. But hey maybe something changed from a year ago. But I do suggest people to go there if they are looking for the most active twink server.

Speaking from experience Dori, I wouldnt suggest anyone going there for the fact that there is bunch of elitist twinks that bash and troll every action of a up and coming twink. But hey maybe something changed from a year ago. But I do suggest people to go there if they are looking for the most active twink server.

It's a high pop server. You barely even see other twinks.

Users who are viewing this thread