So Horde, which race is best as Rogue?

Bragh

OG
[char=eu-Chamber+of+Aspects]Suza[/char]

Gonna be factionchanged, get some gear etc. etc. Should try and ask a GM polite if he please could unbind my SF on my warr. (doubt it would happen :p)

So I'm gonna transfer and factionchange :D

Pro's and Con's for the different races. yes I'm a Moderator, and will not tolerate trolling in my thread!

To "do" list:

Fang legs n feet.

Boa Chest n Shoulders.

Cool Tabard is ftw.

CB offhand with LS, Wingblade OH with AGI.

2x More CB's with Fiery.

A buzzers blade with AGI fo the crit.

A smite's Reaver fo the Hit while gearing up! YO

Bragh said:
[char=eu-Chamber+of+Aspects]Suza[/char]

Gonna be factionchanged, get some gear etc. etc. Should try and ask a GM polite if he please could unbind my SF on my warr. (doubt it would happen :p)

So I'm gonna transfer and factionchange :D

Pro's and Con's for the different races. yes I'm a Moderator, and will not tolerate trolling in my thread!

To "do" list:

Fang legs n feet.

Boa Chest n Shoulders.

Cool Tabard is ftw.

CB offhand with LS, Wingblade OH with AGI.

2x More CB's with Fiery.

A buzzers blade with AGI fo the crit.

A smite's Reaver fo the Hit while gearing up! YO

Orc for AP

BE for fighting casters (I love the resist&interrupt)

Undead for SR/WOTF (getting nerfed in next patch I believe)

Troll for berserking

Gonna have to give my support to the orc!

EDIT: Armory link doesn't work.

Leaning Towards Belf, or Troll. But the Belf has so gay movements.

But Orc male is to me just not a Rogue class >.<

So I'm leaning Towards Orc Female or Belf :p

Got a Undead Rogue with fish hat and full gear, but no insig/agm/SF etc.

Like the movement, I do. Really "me"

But Tme to think "new"

go troll imo, and find a weapon that has the same icon as shadowfang, and tell the gm you accidently equipped it.

At 3.3, all base stats will be the same except orcs, taurens, and dwarfs get ONE more stamina. So the only thing you really have to wory about for now is racials, and i think that for rogue:

The ud is going to be worthless also, because their racial will waste your pvp trinket.

So i would probably go with trolls for their berserk racial.

The best class for horde rogue is rogue.

The best race for horde rogue is orc or troll.

lol.

So the Belf racials against casters just won't cut it?

I've always thought of that as gamebreaking. But seems like I will roll with Female Orc. Got a troll priest, and do not like the movement :p

Altough less time snared, could be really helpfull!

Crap suddenly I'm leaning towards Male Troll... Bleh

Ive never felt that belf racial was that epic for a rogue. They already have gouge and kick, so any caster that stays in range will get interuptted regardless of mana torrent. He will also get taken to bits. Mana torrent has no range to speak of, a good caster will get out of range of it easily if hes able to gain any range at all. Also mana torrent is of little help in non caster situations.

I do have to admit that an AoE interupt is temping tho.

IMO orc>troll since zerking gets taken apart by shield spike/ret aura/thorns and blood fury is sweet for ambushs afaik.

Pure theory craft here tho. I have no rogue of any race.

Kore nametooshort said:
Ive never felt that belf racial was that epic for a rogue. They already have gouge and kick, so any caster that stays in range will get interuptted regardless of mana torrent. He will also get taken to bits. Mana torrent has no range to speak of, a good caster will get out of range of it easily if hes able to gain any range at all. Also mana torrent is of little help in non caster situations.

I do have to admit that an AoE interupt is temping tho.

IMO orc>troll since zerking gets taken apart by shield spike/ret aura/thorns and blood fury is sweet for ambushs afaik.

Pure theory craft here tho. I have no rogue of any race.

My main reason to roll troll, is that don't they have a racial that makes "Fears etc" break earlier by like some random number %? Or have I been smokin lately?

Da Voodoo Shuffle - passive

Reduces the duration of all movement impairing effects by 15%. Trolls be flippin' out mon!

I doubt that helps on Fears :< But could be neat thoug, couldn't it?

And then the "orc" Version:

Hardiness - passive

Duration of Stun effects reduced by an additional 15%

That "might" be Fears?

Belf:

Arcane Torrent - active - (Rogue only)

Silences all enemies within 8 yards for 2 sec and restores 15 of your Energy

Thats Epic for flag returns etc, 2 sec silence can be the factor deciding wether you get the killing blow or not when the group is massive :D

neither include fears afaik, thats the UD racial that you're thinking of. However voodoo shuffle might be full of sweetness. Hardiness is abit meh due to there only being 2 stuns in the bracket and most of them coming from druids :)

Edit: not that i have a belf, but Torrent seems more tasty on paper than it probably it, since its not entirely likely that you'll catch multiple casts, although catching a FB and a healing wave simultaneously sounds fun. Still thats what cows and stomp are for right? 15 energy is nice tho.

Kore nametooshort said:
neither include fears afaik, thats the UD racial that you're thinking of. However voodoo shuffle might be full of sweetness. Hardiness is abit meh due to there only being 2 stuns in the bracket and most of them coming from druids :)

Nah the UD thing is USe, I "hoped" for a passive version, Have problems with a certain Maletc fearing me, all the time.

I've actually made a stand.

it's either Troll or Belf.

Make votes now!

Nope im wrong, my bad. Still I'm sure neither orc nor troll racials do anything for fear, or it would have said in tool tip

I vote belf since mass AoE = <3 and 15 energy on demand sounds like it partly makes up for zerking.

Kore nametooshort said:
Nope im wrong, my bad. Still I'm sure neither orc nor troll racials do anything for fear, or it would have said in tool tip

I vote belf since mass AoE = <3 and 15 energy on demand sounds like it partly makes up for zerking.

When reading the racials black on (some sort of yeloqish/brown Blizzard background)white.

The elf looks the strongest. Racialwise.

Users who are viewing this thread