So are we getting AB / EotS?

EotS/AB was just a bug on the PTR that went on for 2 PTR Builds before it was corrected.

Unfortunately those two are out of the question. I kind of like it that way because with the non-xp twinks it would spread us out too much and make que times even worse.

Cptheals said:
Unfortunately those two are out of the question. I kind of like it that way because with the non-xp twinks it would spread us out too much and make que times even worse.

I don't think it would have been too bad, unless you're trying to queue for a specific battleground, because normally, everyone just queues all available, and take the first pop.

just my 2 cents

builtokill said:
I don't think it would have been too bad, unless you're trying to queue for a specific battleground, because normally, everyone just queues all available, and take the first pop.

just my 2 cents

agree with this ^^

Yep, I'm happy that fell through.

vapor said:
Runspeed would be even more OP in AB.

Yeah probably just send off your druids and shammy to get some of the bases.:cool:

It would be a lvl 19 hunter dreamland. Open area with no LoS'ing and very little CC'ing

meh, no different than 29s were before 3.2. only difference now is they all get mounts, we get stuck with the run speed increases.

Users who are viewing this thread