Smiffy breaks 600 Shadow Damage barrier.

No keybindings, specced destro. You took 1 SP on many pieces over a lot more stamina.

/facepalm

That's nice dear. Thanks for telling me something I already knew.

but the reason why I have the gear I have is to achieve the highest shadow damage, and to try get the highest crit in the 39 bracket.

so /shoo.

Smiffy said:
That's nice dear. Thanks for telling me something I already knew.

but the reason why I have the gear I have is to achieve the highest shadow damage, and to try get the highest crit in the 39 bracket.

so /shoo.
and you're acting like anyone will care.

well, knowing some do is a reason i'm putting it out there.

i think you're just jealous you can't do the same. :)

Smiffy said:
well, knowing some do is a reason i'm putting it out there.

i think you're just jealous you can't do the same. :)
Do I see any BoA shoulders w/ ZG enchant? Nope, and I do. Not jealous just annoyed.

Well, +20 Shadow Damage shoulders with Naxx enchant gives more spell damage than BoA with ZG.

so.. umm. thanks for bringing up something useless. :)

Vircy said:

I care.

Also, I like the fact that Smiffy is going for what he is. I wouldn't. But I think it's cool for what he is aiming for.

Druiddroid said:
wtb shadowbolt crit amounts

Well, just then i got my higest shadowbolt and shadowburn crits.

i got SS's of 'em

I think my Shadowbolt was 1936.

and my shadowburn was 1380~

edit: was both on the same poor twink rogue too. :(

Vircy said:
No keybindings, specced destro. You took 1 SP on many pieces over a lot more stamina.

/facepalm

thanks for the input, captain ****post

Vircy said:

And you're acting like these are the official forums. Leave the angry there please. Btw, he's got better gear for when it's needed, though I'm not quite sure why he'd leave it in the bank... >.<

Smiffy, we need to set up a max crit. You think you'll be able to get the boa trinkets before the valentine's chocolates run out?

Jadyn said:
And you're acting like these are the official forums. Leave the angry there please. Btw, he's got better gear for when it's needed, though I'm not quite sure why he'd leave it in the bank... >.<

Smiffy, we need to set up a max crit. You think you'll be able to get the boa trinkets before the valentine's chocolates run out?

Highly doubt it.

But I heard that the chocolate box (that contains the chocolates) doesn't contain a duration on it. So i could keep one of them on Smiffy and hope it has the candy I want in it for when I get my BoA's.

Smiffy said:
Highly doubt it.

But I heard that the chocolate box (that contains the chocolates) doesn't contain a duration on it. So i could keep one of them on Smiffy and hope it has the candy I want in it for when I get my BoA's.

The chocolate box does have a 10 day duration too. :(

chocolatebox.jpg

Here is a level 19 with the candy... I only have minor wizard oil, candy, and my equipment here.

draynershadow.jpg

I believe you can keep the chocolates in the box for, say, 9 days, then take them out, and they'll have a brand new duration of 10 more days or so. What I'm not sure about is whether it's 10 game days or 10 rl days. It used to be that you had to have 10 game days go by, as in play 240 hours on that character. However, they might have changed it to be 10 rl days, as in, like a little over a week from now. I'd check what the duration left shows up as each day you log on.

Users who are viewing this thread