Slightly twinking lvl 27 hunter...

So as I level up through the brackets I have been twinking out at #8/#9 with my characters... on my hunter I want to slightly twink him at at level 27, so I have a couple of good levels in the battlegrounds. By slightly I just mean gear... So I was hoping for some suggestions for equipment for a level 27 hunter. I don't have any BoA's for this character...

Here's my hunter right now (level 21). [char=Ursin]Epicenter[/char]

I have higher level characters on another account that can run him through instances or finish quests

get up to 28, turn of xp, do the hunter quests, turn on xp.

in addition, get your gnomer pants. and some 1H weapons like the crescent + chants.

cheap shoulders are attainable in RFK.

ill do a chardev later today...a 28 one, coz you can get some really good gear then.

some easy items...but fun.

http://chardev.org/?template=263868

Awesome, TY!

While the servers were down today I was browsing the forums + wowhead looking for the best items for 27/28 and found a lot of the same items that you posted. The Gnomer pants were on the top of my list... easy to get and really good. I've never seen that helm before, but it looks pretty nice for some burst damage couple with engi grenades and hunter spells. The huge int bonus is nice too.

In the end I found the same thing you did... there is a huge different between 27 and 28, since 28 gives you the all the nice PVP gear and the Raptor Tunic/Hunter bow

Thanks again!

tiger gloves + 15hit is not a bad choice, but i didnt know how expensive this can be. (i would wait for 29 and razzerics)

30int/20agi is possible on crescent...same thing.

If you're unlucky with drops, the head from gnomeregan will not drop and if that happends you could get [item=]Spirit Hunter Headdress[/item] .

(If you're horde)

Users who are viewing this thread