Skinning - Training it up

Lemon

Legend
Hey there all,

Just wondering whether any of you have a particular spot you found good for farming up your skills in skinning.

Cheers in advance

If i remember right until like 150 or somthing high like that i was skinning wolves in elwynn. There are wolf hunt things like in elwynn with ~10 wolves each. If you have not started i suggest just jump into it. Herb was much harder to level, you shouldn't have any trouble with skinning.

A top place I found while levelling it on my f2p toon, was to go to Stonefield farm in Elwynn with a lvl 18-22 priest or lock.

Stand in the middle of the field and have your mate (or you can do it if you are one of those classes) dot up every boar in sight. By the time they reach you they should have only 1 or 2 ticks left before they die. Then another respawns about 6 secs after one dies to replace it.

This farming technique was solid for me to get 100/100 skinning/LWing, but because of the insanely high respawn rate, you can get tired of it very quickly as its very difficult to keep up! GL farming
<

I leveled in elwyn like tonkks, then once those animals turned gray, i swam across the river into duskwood and killed mobs on the edge of that, i dont remember after that.

0 --> 75 elwynn Stonefield farm

75 --> 110 westfall Furlbrows Pumkin Farm

110 --> 180 Duskwood from Ost to West near the river between duskwood and elwynn (First the lvl 20-21wolfes then the bears)

180 --> 225 Northern Stranglethorn kill the Tigers, Raptors. It will take some time in the end but its still effective, fast and easy to do by your own.

I would say around the 200 marks if i remeber the tigers in stranglthorn turned green i would seggest going down to where the apes are to 225 that seemed to work well and there are a bunch in a small area.

Users who are viewing this thread