Votes: 6 10.7%
  • 2-1 to SR

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • 0-0 Tie

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • 2-1 to SS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
3-0 faceroll for SR, easy win. They have pro synergy that results in people getting facerolled.

Mark my words.

Calling it right here, In front of the entire bracket.

We will not lose. Period.

This thread should just be closed. Experience in the 19s does you no justice when you underestimate players you've not even seen preform as a team.

I cannot wait to show the bracket just how creative my strategies can get. Good luck and have fun.

Date/Time still not set btw.

I don't care for either side in particular, but ss better but up a half decent fight. They have been practicing against my brazilian teammates all this week, so I hope they gained knowlege from their victories over my defeated quel comrades.

Poor brs... :(

You're going to lose...

Nope.

Actually we aren't.

Lith I have no problem with you or anyone on your team and I enjoy playing with some of you guys, but I've played with these guys for years...if you think that you have the slightest chance my friend, you are sorely mistaken. You need practice; your team's synergy can't compare to what Yowzer's team is going to bring.

I will publicly apologize and eat my words if you guys can manage a cap in this game, whenever it actually happens.

Users who are viewing this thread