Shoçk, Ele shaman

Get 5 resist to cloak (10% spell damage reduc and 10% resist to CCs/interrupts) instead of 70 armor (like 2%ish dmg reduc from melee/hunters), and I think the WC counterpart of your current gloves have a bit more armor. Assuming you get the right satchel gear and AGM, you look BiS.

9.9/10, since we're pretending you have AGM/accurate belt you only have a few armor less then you should and you're using a "situational" cloak enchant.

u need better gloves, their are a pair of gloves that are cloth that give like 9 intell and 6 stam, their a green.. dunno wrre from tho sorry

Im 50% sure that the 5 int 5 sta 5 crit is only possible for clothys. Atleast thats how it was some months ago. But 8/10 the boa mail chest is better as your obviously stacking crit :p.

7.5/10

Replace Your cloak enchantment to +5 Resist all.

Change chest enchantment to +6 Stats

Change wrist enchantment to +15 SP.

Replace your gloves to Woodworking Gloves

Replace your belt with Vigorous Belt of Vision

Add +16 Armor to leggings

Replace your Stillwater's Signet with Lavishly Jeweled Ring

Get BoA Trinket

Get an AGM

Max Your Professions

Mrcer said:
7.5/10

Replace Your cloak enchantment to +5 Resist all.

Change chest enchantment to +6 Stats

Change wrist enchantment to +15 SP.

Replace your gloves to Woodworking Gloves

Replace your belt with Vigorous Belt of Vision

Add +16 Armor to leggings

Replace your Stillwater's Signet with Lavishly Jeweled Ring

Get BoA Trinket

Get an AGM

Max Your Professions

k thanks kinda..but u do realize AGM and BoA are impossible to get now rite? and im already hit capped so i will not change rings. the belt u suggested, is a no. im trying to get the 5 stam 5 int 5 crit one. other than that i guess ur rite, not rly.

5% is hit capped last time i checked.

AGM is not impossible since I got it on my 39 not too long ago. Achievements - Game - World of Warcraft Patients is the key to twinking.

PvP BoA Trinket is also not impossible if you have the honor to buy it. If honor is a problem I suggest you to join a pvp guild and premade.

Jutebraid (9 stam gloves) are grandfathered. and Chanka is correct. [ITEM]Serpent Gloves[/ITEM] has 2 more armor and 1 higher item level than the DM ones.

Users who are viewing this thread