Shall I keep engineering for my Flying Tiger Goggles

HappyFish

Legend
Finally I got my goggles :D, and then a question is coming. For wearing my goggles, shall I keep my engineering as one of my professions?

Thanks for ur answer!

Engineering should have been the last thing you get as a profession because you are constantly dropping professions to gear up, enchant, ect... So if you feel you have BIS gear enchanted/enhanced, keep it. However if you are going to drop it be sure to stock up on bombs for the stun.

As long as you don't have the Weather-Beaten Fishing Hat or don't wanna gimp you with taking it (Loss of Armor Stam and Spirit :D) you should keep it untill you got the Lucky Fishing Hat that's all I say :p.

Thanks for all the suggestion... Although the goggles looks ... a little weird, I will keep it forever. Now its time to go fishing!^_^

Not always in your best interest to keep Eng for the goggles, yea WBFH you lose some armor a stam and a spirit but you have to consider what you gain from having whatever other different profession you would replave eng with, for me it was a 15 haste buff on a 2 min CD, for you it could be 3 stam, or like almost 1% crit, or it could be potions that buff your health to more than what you would have with those goggles, hope this is useful...

Jdoring said:
Not always in your best interest to keep Eng for the goggles, yea WBFH you lose some armor a stam and a spirit but you have to consider what you gain from having whatever other different profession you would replave eng with, for me it was a 15 haste buff on a 2 min CD, for you it could be 3 stam, or like almost 1% crit, or it could be potions that buff your health to more than what you would have with those goggles, hope this is useful...

But you also have to consider the EXPLOSIVES! :D 1 Second stun is fair enough IMO to get a fear off get some distance to get w/e done. Even though 15 Haste are more an optional thing 'cuz most would take Alch to it where you lose another perk :p.

Jeralulz said:
But you also have to consider the EXPLOSIVES! :D 1 Second stun is fair enough IMO to get a fear off get some distance to get w/e done. Even though 15 Haste are more an optional thing 'cuz most would take Alch to it where you lose another perk :p.

Damn, when I posted, I forgot that explosives do require Level # to use them.

Users who are viewing this thread