Shadowmourne Blood Infusion Service

TheDruidMan

Hey everyone! I know how it feels to be a solo player and be stuck on blood infusion whether you want the shadowmourne for your level 30 twink or the legendary weapon for transmog purposes or if you are someone who wants the loot chest at the end to use/sell. I remember sitting on this quest for years and i just wanted a simple service where i could quickly find people who can give me the players needed to quickly get this damn quest over with! i couldn't find such service so i created my own :)
for those who don't know the boss's debuff doesn't work correctly and during our guild raids we would find that we would never get the debuff when we was all level 30 doing what we was supposed to! not only that but there's a bunch of unscaled mechanics that can just 1 hit you, so i've created a method to prevent all this trouble

Price: 150K Gold
Availability: Just send a direct message to figure out the perfect time for your Infusion run on discord: https://discord.gg/Yf2vb8rpJF

Requirements: You must be on the Infusion part of the questline.
No specific gear is required, but the tankier you are, the better (if level 30)
Further instructions will be explained during the fight
Bonus: Completing the questline can net you up to 1M gold from the loot at the end

This service is only for NA and Alliance OR Horde players.

Users who are viewing this thread