Sept 9th Sanc Wargame

I have contacted another party if they like to play Sanctuåry on Monday day before patch. If that doesn't go thru. Plan B.

Sanctuary Wargames - fun and friendly sept 9 Monday

i will try to construct a Sanctuary & real id game that will be balance on both sides. Fun and friendly . # healers would be the same.

Game be more than likely 8-8:30 pm central time

Ally vs Horde

let me know if you'd be interested in one last hoorah

Last edited by a moderator:
If you need an Alliance team leader, I'd be happy to step up to the plate.
(Letting you and only you fill the roster of course)

Otherwise. Good luck! and make it fun!

If your original plan falls through and you decide to wargame and you decide to include RealID and you are filling the roster (meaning I don't have to do anything but show :cool:) I'd be happy to play. I work 3 full nights, I could use the wind down come Monday!

I was trying to get a premade with Best in show. More than likely lets do something fun with real ids with WSG or AB 10 + vs 10+ . I wanted to do something fun for last day of patch on Monday.

I almost had a crazy idea, was to use my influence to do something fun and respectful. I came close on Friday to posting in the thread on 20-24 forum, that was going to ask all 20-24s . To que up our old 19s but for AB only during call to arms, what a way to end 19s on patch day thru AB lol. I thought that would have been a curve ball to the 19 community end it thru a fun Non Elitist way. By me promoting it thru all brackets to que ur 19s on Mondays. Let's face it I am lucky to be in such a social active bracket. Even the forums have been cleaner.

Oh well, ill keep u post on what lvl 24 activity we can do for Monday. :)

Ps I did AB back in the day with Tom aka seclusion we were achievement whores. I remember him multiboxing 15 horde warlocks accounts to get AB up for achievements for ally. I winded up being 2nd highest achivements in US & 10th in world. Here the old link.

http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f12/achievement-points-2-a-20103/

I was trying to get a premade with Best in show. More than likely lets do something fun with real ids with WSG or AB 10 + vs 10+ . I wanted to do something fun for last day of patch on Monday.

I almost had a crazy idea, was to use my influence to do something fun and respectful. I came close on Friday to posting in the thread on 20-24 forum, that was going to ask all 20-24s . To que up our old 19s but for AB only during call to arms, what a way to end 19s on patch day thru AB lol. I thought that would have been a curve ball to the 19 community end it thru a fun Non Elitist way. By me promoting it thru all brackets to que ur 19s on Mondays. Let's face it I am lucky to be in such a social active bracket. Even the forums have been cleaner.

Oh well, ill keep u post on what lvl 24 activity we can do for Monday. :)

Ps I did AB back in the day with Tom aka seclusion we were achievement whores. I remember him multiboxing 15 horde warlocks accounts to get AB up for achievements for ally. I winded up being 2nd highest achivements in US & 10th in world. Here the old link.

The dynamic of a 10v10 AB match creates a completely different atmosphere inside the BG.
Less zerging - more small fights for nodes. That being said, you pushing arenas like you have been will definitely help in the long run. We tend to forget in heated battles that it's not all about "10 up, 10 down" (or midstrat) it's uncommon in this bracket to see people pull off interesting strategies to render a win. 10v10 AB FORCES you to come up with something that hasn't been seen before :p

Ill be at a sports bar cheering on my Houston Texans on Monday night football.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Drinking is for Saturday nights SILLY! Hop in SS vent. We're all wasted queueing AB!

I guess we can all it "Saturday Night AB" :DDD

I will be forming groups to have fun in AB on both factions and help Guildies & new transfers that may need enchants in preparation for tomorrow.

Redskins play the Eagles :p

But I'll run if room is available.

dude I played with Tom for a long time. From mid BC to late in Wrath. Its crazy how small the world of twinking really is. I was in his guild Nineteen on Windrunner and then x-ferd with them to Elune during the migration. good shit man haven't heard that name in a long time. by them I mean sec and occ

Users who are viewing this thread