Screw Alliance Pizza

LOLUMAD.JPG

Twinkytoes said:

Yes. Horde loses one game, he goes to Alliance. He ends up doing 10 times the damage every one else does and he is why they win. Why cant he win on Horde, so he doesnt go to alliance?

Throwed said:
y would u want to play on a losing team unless ur a fuking idiot

Cool Story Bro.

Quelfep said:
That is all. :mad:

Meh I was there when he switched to alliance, he said you guys weren't listening to his tactics or whatever and playing as a group so he switched to his alliance char

I'd do the same thing, sometimes its frustrating when people don't listen to the people that know what they are talking about. so the "maybe you'll listen to me now as I'm killing your ass" mentality could have a lasting effect for the next time they happen to be on the same team.

Moral is very low for alliance right now.

They need some wins every now and then or they'll all quot or reroll Horde, then where would we be?

BTW, I went to alliance for a week. There are some really good players over there. The good ones are just usually way outnumbered by the mid camping kidtards.

Zombie said:
Moral is very low for alliance right now.

They need some wins every now and then or they'll all quot or reroll Horde, then where would we be?

BTW, I went to alliance for a week. There are some really good players over there. The good ones are just usually way outnumbered by the mid camping kidtards.

Pshh. The team with Pizza always wins. If Pizza isnt there, then usually for me, Alliance win anyway.

Agilitize said:
Meh I was there when he switched to alliance, he said you guys weren't listening to his tactics or whatever and playing as a group so he switched to his alliance char

I listen to Pizza if im looking at BG chat. I know hes a BAWS

Quelfep said:
Pshh. The team with Pizza always wins. If Pizza isnt there, then usually for me, Alliance win anyway.

I wish I could be as great as Pizza...

WoWScrnShot_102809_133806.jpg

WoWScrnShot_102809_134130.jpg

Which keybind lets him afk in a battleground again?

Throwed said:
y would u want to play on a losing team unless ur a fuking idiot

You're joking right?

Users who are viewing this thread