Screecher belt or Deviate Scale Belt for hunter?

If you're not hit capped id say deviate scale belt, if you are capped go screecher.
Offtopic does hit actually matter that much?
I'm a draenei and my hit is 3 (1,42%) - Only getting hit from heriloom bow & ring ,1349(HP) 1333(Mana) unbuffed and so far I haven't came across against a hunter who could beat me in a fair fight.

Same with my rogue 3(1,42%) hit sometimes 5 when I send the ring over and I'm dominating most of the time

(Pretty sure I should have 1% hit on my draenei due the racial but whatever)

Last edited:
Offtopic does hit actually matter that much?
I'm a draenei and my hit is 3 (1,42%) - Only getting hit from heriloom bow & ring ,1349(HP) 1333(Mana) unbuffed and so far I haven't came across against a hunter who could beat me in a fair fight.

Same with my rogue 3(1,42%) hit sometimes 5 when I send the ring over and I'm dominating most of the time

(Pretty sure I should have 1% hit on my draenei due the racial but whatever)
I do think hit cap is the most important stat to make your game play more consistant and reliable. Although for hunters I am not sure if Concussive shot, Serpent sting, Arcane shot and multi-shot is based on spell hit or ranged hit though.

Hit cap is @ 5%
Melee/Ranged hit = 11 hit = 5.20%
Spell hit = 9 hit = 5.32%

Hunter BiS: https://eightyupgrades.com/set/gkKRLxWqRYb3onFzNsPrDc

But since you're Draenei and get 1% hit, id go with this: https://eightyupgrades.com/set/7mhEzpo4AWZqEPznazjgp8

all shots use melee/ranged hit

I prefer neither. Blindwatcher has stam and intellect, and if your Draenei and don’t need the hit from deviate, Blinwatcher offers the most stats. This is of course assuming your 100% int to AP spec. Which I’d assume you are as you have screecher a potential use
this is just my preference and everyone has their own opinion and play style. I’m no pro player and I really appreciate the extra stam

you're capped at 39yds instead of 41 tho if you go 3/3 aim

Users who are viewing this thread