Saving a Shadowfang for MOP..Panda Rogue or Monk?

Wanted some advice. I have a Shadowfang and I'm debating on saving it for Mists to use on my a Panda Monk or Rogue.

I'm not on the Beta so not sure which class would be better off with the SF.

Any Beta testers out there with some advice?

Thanks in advance!

Wanted some advice. I have a Shadowfang and I'm debating on saving it for Mists to use on my a Panda Monk or Rogue.

I'm not on the Beta so not sure which class would be better off with the SF.

Any Beta testers out there with some advice?

Thanks in advance!

Save it, and decide when it's released.

This may sound stupid, but do monks even use swords? And idk enjoy a fang on a rogue while you can, because as it seems right now- come along mop they will be shitters.

Shadowfang will lose its value in MoP. Monks will benefit from the haste on the BoA mace more.

Shadowfang will lose its value in MoP. Monks will benefit from the haste on the BoA mace more.
U dont know that yet. It's a beta

Also, not many monks will have shadowfang ready, so if it ends up being BIS, u got a good lead on em.

Personally i would wait.

This may sound stupid, but do monks even use swords? And idk enjoy a fang on a rogue while you can, because as it seems right now- come along mop they will be shitters.

They won't be shitters. They'll just be like in BC, a real skill class. Of course we are getting nerfed, meaning all the shit rogues will be gone, but we will still be a very viable class because of CC's and burst.

If it's going to be a panda either way, then what's even the point of this thread at this early stage?

Belf still best
Arcane resist racial will be moot, free Gouge arguably better than a brief spell interrupt + resource boost (not for wogues OFC). Panda will be better for casters definitely.

If minmaxing, forget about panda wogue and go belf
panda could be a great choice for almost anything else

just hold onto the SF until things are clear

Arcane resist racial will be moot, free Gouge arguably better than a brief spell interrupt + resource boost (not for wogues OFC). Panda will be better for casters definitely.

/end thread

I'd say Rogue, I think monks will get to "overplayed" (actual word?) since rogues are OP as they are now and in MoP alot will go to anotherclass cause they qq over nerfs

there will be no resistance in MoP

Users who are viewing this thread