US Satchel of Helpful Goods -?-

Estradiol

Veteran
Is there a place that has an up to date suffix list of the gear from the bags? Im looking for particular stats and curious what the possible options are.

Adaptable is yummy sauce. Havent gotten any yet though. Still playing around with using the Prot Warrior, I used a resto druid for awhile and got my face rocked in WSG xD

The names @Chops listed are correct however only bg crates can have the pure suffixes (decimator, impatient and adaptable) for world drops and satchels you can only get the ones with 2 stats.

Last edited:
Decimator - pure crit
Impatient (maybe? I think thats it) - pure haste
Adaptable - Pure vers
Never seen those in dungen bag. Did alot of it.

The names @Chops listed are correct however only by crates can have the pure suffixes (decimator, impatient and adaptable) for world drops and satchels you can only get the ones with 2 stats.
Ah, thanks for the clarity. I wrote and deleted that because I wasnt sure it was true, but I felt like Id seen you say it before.
[doublepost=1545188679,1545188294][/doublepost]
Adaptable is yummy sauce. Havent gotten any yet though. Still playing around with using the Prot Warrior, I used a resto druid for awhile and got my face rocked in WSG xD

If youre gonna play resto druid (and you should. I love my f2p resto, its probably my favorite toon right now) youre gonna want the full "of the fang" set from wailing caverns and then vers/haste gear for the rest of it. This is my resto druid, if you want an idea. Theres a few pieces Im still waiting for from BG crates (adaptable ring, Aurora mace and offhand) but the general idea is there.

Can starter accounts use addons? I was going into mostly blind, and it was 3am when I did play so the team I had was utterly terrible, regardless how much I tried to heal them.

okies, any particular healing addons that are worthwhile?
I dont use any. The only thing I use that helps with healing is Shadowed Unit Frames, because I can set it so that folks who are out of healing range fade out. But imagine any raid frame mod can do that.

Hell I dont even use mouseover macros. Because Im the worst healer alive.

Off the top of my head its...

Aurora - Haste/vers
Quickblade - Crit/vers
Fireflash - Crit/haste
Decimator - pure crit
Impatient (maybe? I think thats it) - pure haste
Adaptable - Pure vers
I believe that the full stat suffixes like Adaptable, Impatient and Decimator do not drop from dungeon satchels, I opened over 100 of them at once (on a 19) and only saw mixed suffixes like Aurora, Quickblade, and Fireflash

I'm not entirely sure it's possible. You'd need two BG crate rings and they're unique-equiped. And afaik the necks only come from dungeon satchels.

That said, that's just a technicality. I've seen a few hunters in full pure vers gear.

lol no all I meant is 1 ring 1 chest 1 legs 1 bracer 1 boots and 1-2 weapons depending on class = full set

I doubt anyone in the world has that,they are way rarer thgen they really needed to be lol

edit - because blizzard are morons the green wrist and ring are the same as the blues now so i guess that increases the odds a bit

Users who are viewing this thread