EU+US Salvaged Cache of Goods?

Kaløyan

Grandfathered
Im repeating old quests with party-sync and Im just curious, can you get something good from the "Salvaged Cache of Goods"?

Do you get green items only, or it can proc and reward you with blue/purple upgrade?

I did ~100 quests and it drops me just 3-4 different green items in a loop.
"Burnished Charm" trinket with +5 Agility +5 Critical.

I just want to know if you can get something blue/purple as 20 level.

can you get something good from the "Salvaged Cache of Goods"?
Lacquered Carving and maybe Burnished Charm depending on your spec. Also the cloth helm is a solid pick for pure f2ps.
Do you get green items only, or it can proc and reward you with blue/purple upgrade?
They can't upgrade past green.
"Burnished Charm" trinket with +5 Agility +5 Critical.
Lacquered Carving is 5 main stat 5 vers which is normally the thing that people are going for when farming the crates.

Just curious..how rare are these things? I did my first quest..and got one. Now..I've done about 8 quests, and haven't seen another? Is this right?

How about strategy wise? Are there certain easy, concentrated zones you can focus in on? Surely if you've got to farm these on multiple chars..someone's devised a "most efficient" strategy to do so, right? anyone?

How about strategy wise? Are there certain easy, concentrated zones you can focus in on? Surely if you've got to farm these on multiple chars..someone's devised a "most efficient" strategy to do so, right? anyone?
starting zones, loch modan and westfall rule for alliance. You can knock out northshire abbey, westfall and Loch modan in a pretty casual evening.

Not terribly sure about horde, though I imagine durotar is pretty quick.

Users who are viewing this thread