EU Sad just sad..

both sides have dogshit players, but ally's biggest downfall is the amount of retarded druids they have. ferals with 3k hp that sit in stealth entire game and do nothing. and ofc ally never wins mid (maybe 10% of the time.) not having any mid control makes classes like hunter mage lock useless which encourages more ppl to roll druids and the cycle of aids continue

Reactions: Voc
Alliance is just a disgusting faction in general

no pun intended

Dont think ive ever seen a cool or a chill person on alliance US or EU in FIVE YEARS of playing this shit game

/e ok maybe just like 2

Its not even a hack, it just requires some attention to do. takes about 10-15 mins to do it properly if ur smart. This WW monk is awful tho, should have been able to clap allies in that premade without those hops.
It was a hack mate, he was using a flyinghack before he got up there. I even met him today in 4 bgs (I just came out of one) where he used the samething and he just flied all the way to that cliff where you have to use the engineering toy and mount up and jump just to be able to dot him but then he'll just get back up to a safespot and become untouchable the whole game, and I didn't take a screenshot as I wasn't nearby but everyone who was in the bgs against him today and yesterday can confirm.

Stop qqing about OP factions. Both factions have their fair share of ****. Horde more than alliance, yes. Problem on alliance is that after the first midfight they already think they lost. You just gotta learn how to play around horde's mid dominance and then horde isn't that tough anymore. Alliance just lacks the braincells to do something.
No-one's qqing tbh, and although I understand and even agreeing with you on alliance, this thread is about those that hack and those that are willing to play with hackers just to win...

@Mysterios have u missed the 10 mans defcon are queueing? all the new 29s guilds on ravenpest/outland? sure horde got spc but u cant complain about horde **** with those ally teams. Both sides are **** bracket is **** Blizz is ****
Not entirely as I said in the first post I'm usually always on horde but tbh I haven't seen anyone from defcon in almost a week now. and i'm not complaining about horde premading or alliance for that matter, and tbh I'd rather face a 10man defcon/outland/ravenpest or even a 10man premade from stormscale than fight against a hacker who also happens to premade with a pockethealer and with no chance to win against, but hopefully with legion things change:D

Last edited:
Alliance is just a disgusting faction in general

no pun intended

There is no pun in that sentence. You can't intend something that's not there.

To use it correctly, there must be a pun in the sentence for you to say "no pun intended".

The phrase "no pun intended" is often added after someone made a pun or something that could be considered a pun. If this should be taken literally (i.e. it really was unintentional), then I'm not sure what exactly the reasons are for adding this phrase or if you should even add it at all.

Had to get that out there, that unnecessary "no pun intended" really triggered me.

There is no pun in that sentence. You can't intend something that's not there.

To use it correctly, there must be a pun in the sentence for you to say "no pun intended".

Had to get that out there, that unnecessary "no pun intended" really triggered me.

Well ppl might have thought that im Rping or some shit or joking. Hence the ''no pun intended''

So you're bashing on him because he is premading? Jelly cuz' you don't premade? Premades are part of the game. Hacking isn't.

Premades destroy your experience? Heard that so many times when premades on Spinebreaker (myself included) destroyed anyone on horde but then horde started premading also and games were even nicer than before. Now i'm not premading anymore and don't see me crying about thos who still do.

The FOTM classes most of you play and hacks hurt this bracket, wake up and look inside yourself before pointing fingers at others.

Users who are viewing this thread