Rusty player looking to get back into 19's on BH

Angely

Legend
I am looking at getting back into 19 twinking, having not played since wotlk released, and from what I have read on these forums Bleeding Hollow seems like the way to go (even though I am oceanic).
In the past I have always twinked on Alliance, how ever I will be transferring my twinks to the horde side so I can get second argas rings (I haven't decided if I will keep them horde or go back to alliance as of yet).

So, I had better get this out of the way.. I main rogue as my 19 and have since vanilla, with mage being my secondary/fun class. I know there are far to many rogues around but both these toons are my best geared at this time and the ones I will be transferring.

I am looking for a active guild who accepts casual players who enjoy playing BGs and arenas just for fun, as I am not looking to get into the competitive scene until I at least have a good understanding of the bracket/meta (that and my internet is so bad I can NEVER get the jump on people. 300+ms ftw).

I am currently still in the process of re-gearing my twinks to current specs but will list the armory for my rogue and mage:

Flayei @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft -19 rogue.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Angely/simple -19 mage.

Thanks and I look forward to playing with you all soon ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread