rotation for a 19 rogue!

dank

OG
This is my first time ever making a rogue and want to know a good rotation.... also want to know a good talent build...

rofl....

sinister strike

sinister strike

sinister strike

sinister strike

sinister strike

maybe eviscerate...

sinister strike

sinister strike

sinister strike

sinister strike

slice and dice? (maybe)

sinister strike

sinister strike

sinister strike

sinister strike

sinister strike

sinister strike

gouge --> bandage

sinister strike

sinister strike

sinister strike

sinister strike

sinister strike

Spec wise go imp gouge, imp ss, and crit.

their is no rotation, its more

garrote

expose armor

sinister strike x5

evicerate

gouge bandadge when low

its more instinct rather than a rotation, you will get used to it

A decent Warsong premade spec is ^ his

my favorite spec is duel spec which is 0/3/7

3 in imp gouge 2 in opportunity

3 in master of deception, 2 in dirty tricks

i use garrote glyph with this because you will most likely get the sap 80% of the time every time. =P

If you use his approach use sinister strike glyph or even sprint glyph, i found the other glyphs are not as usefull

1. Roll face on keyboard

2. Repeat until your target dies

3. Stealth

4. Select a new target, repeat steps 1-4

Ramune said:
1. Roll face on keyboard

2. Repeat until your target dies

3. Stealth

4. Select a new target, repeat steps 1-4

Basically what I do, I even had a custom keyboard made for easier face rolling and I bandage my face up with med tape for those instances when I need to roll faster...

Heró said:
write a macro that says

/bg omfg hunters are so fucking OP

and bind it next to sinster strike

This.

But srsly, real advice incoming.

Start by selecting a /focus (Healer preferably.)

Sap your target.

Open up with a sideways garrote, try not to break the sap.

Expose Armor or SnD, depending on the class. Use Expose if it's a warrior/paladin.

SS or Backstab as needed. Use a gouge and bandage macro for faster reaction.

Kick healer as needed, Gouge instead of Kick when on CD. As a last resort use magic dust (on the healer) when the opponent is low on health to finish him off.

I recommend using the following macro against hunters. Spam it.

#showtooltip Sinister Strike

/cast Sinister Strike

/cast Sprint

/cast Evasion

/cast Arena Grand Master

It works best.

iaccidentallytwink said:
This.

But srsly, real advice incoming.

Start by selecting a /focus (Healer preferably.)

Sap your target.

Open up with a sideways garrote, try not to break the sap.

Expose Armor or SnD, depending on the class. Use Expose if it's a warrior/paladin.

SS or Backstab as needed. Use a gouge and bandage macro for faster reaction.

Kick healer as needed, Gouge instead of Kick when on CD. As a last resort use magic dust (on the healer) when the opponent is low on health to finish him off.

I recommend using the following macro against hunters. Spam it.

#showtooltip Sinister Strike

/cast Sinister Strike

/cast Sprint

/cast Evasion

/cast Arena Grand Master

It works best.

wut he said.

You guys srsly use SnD late in fights? lol

I need to roll a rogue and show you how to pwn Soyz.

I usually have SnD up at all times. I remember on my original 29 rogue that SnD was a move that would make or break whether or not I dropped another rogue twink. If they didn't have SnD up themselves they were definitely going down. It really does make a difference. I miss Alorn... Old school ftw. If anyone ever played pre-cross server bgs you'll know what I mean haha. Man there was this troll rogue twink on my server named Pigsticker, he and I had some good battles.

having SnD up always, literally always,

Expose Armour on the FC when there are multiple guys on him, its not worth the energy and combo points in 1v1. oh and Evis at 3 combo points, then restart sinister striking.

if your stealthed use a stealth only move...then if you have daggers backstab over and over then use a combo move and gouge to do easier backstabs. with swords just sinister strike

Presuming SS was bound to 1, And Evis was bound to 2, Then you'd simply have to do the following.

1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1.

If you were a hunter on the other hand, All you'd have to do is press 1 (Concuss), Stand there, Walk out of your room, Go to the fridg,e Crack open a beer, Make a sandwhich, Start eating and drinking at your dinner table, Wash the dishes, Go back to your comp and you'd have 40 killing blows and 0 deaths :)

blackhawk23 said:
if your stealthed use a stealth only move...then if you have daggers backstab over and over then use a combo move and gouge to do easier backstabs. with swords just sinister strike

learn the class please.

In the same time you get off 2 back stabs, I'll get off 3 SS and do 2x more damage.

Mummified said:
learn the class please.

In the same time you get off 2 back stabs, I'll get off 3 SS and do 2x more damage.

True story, L2Rouge nub

Cookíes said:
If you were a hunter on the other hand, All you'd have to do is press 1 (Concuss), Stand there, Walk out of your room, Go to the fridg,e Crack open a beer, Make a sandwhich, Start eating and drinking at your dinner table, Wash the dishes, Go back to your comp and you'd have 40 killing blows and 0 deaths :)

LMAO reminds me of MC raiding days and the old macro set ups >.> Afk during boss fights to watch TV and eat a sammich while your hunter just sits there with a macro'd dps rotation LOLOL

Users who are viewing this thread