Roll Call!

Knewbie

I D G A F F
Where is everyone?!
I understand queues being shit over the holidays, but it's January 5th now so let's get back to it.
Thx.

If life moves on much more, I'll have to go back to grinding RBGs/Arenas on my 100s...which makes me sad, because grinding.

I could not agree more. Seems as the bracket slowly dies more and more I find 100 being quite fun from time to time.

I meant playing it... I log in a couple times a day to do my Garrison stuff and auctions to keep the gold flowing. Occasionally I will play or update a toon. But unless there is an "event" or I have an IRL friend or family member on I usually do not play. I just have too many other hobbies that take up my time.

went to ashran yesterday after conq weekly reset and couldnt complete ashran dominance because of that fkn snowball bug, the whole game is a joke

[MENTION=3042]Donteventrii[/MENTION] That moment when you realize roll calls aren't what they used to be.

Yeah...so this bracket is dead.
Sitting in queue for 20-30 minutes is for the birds...especially when teams stack FOTMs (mostly Alliance, with 5 ferals) to avoid sitting in said queue for a loss.
After spending this weekend rekindling my love for nearly instant queues to a broader array of battlegrounds at 100, I am taking a break from 29s.
Maybe you'll miss me, maybe you won't...it's been real.
Cheers,
Knewbie

Users who are viewing this thread