Rogues viable in premades

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it applies differently to you. :D

There's a difference between a rogue and a god.

Also, get in TI vent ;)

Rogues are not viable in premades against good defenses. The Horde didn't even have a defensive Mage.

Quit boasting about beating a team without a mage on D. They did not have their full 10 on so why would you even brag about it? Yea, that pug druid sure did great healing midfield where they pretty much stayed most of the game, while continuing to be a douchebag instead of letting the queue'd up mage get in.

wow, nohealsonju, i rofl stomp you rogue. dont hate on curley, he could beat your rogue.

Frosty said:
holy fuck curley your garbage, there was no mage idiot

Alright you guys really need to cool it.

I think he heard pizza the first time,

don't need trolls double... tripple... quadruple posting saying the same thing over and over.

Oh btw, he just linked me a screenie a while ago today of a another premade he did with a MAGE in it.

He was still top of the board.

Plus, he's not even bragging. Simply said rogues are possible viable for premades.

He said nothing at all about him being the best or anything.

Time to take a chill pill guise...

~Vortalex

hes trash. pretty sure when he premaded with them before they lost gg, nice turtle btw curley.

the fact horde even got 1 cap on them with no mage shows how bad dynasty is

Frosty said:
hes trash. pretty sure when he premaded with them before they lost gg, nice turtle btw curley.

the fact horde even got 1 cap on them with no mage shows how bad dynasty is

That's a nice opinion and all... but you still aren't getting it...

Pretty sure that somewhere in the Code of Conduct, it says something about flaming other users.

Here's a link: L2 Read

~Vortalex

Care to read my older posts?

but you still aren't getting it.

curley is trash and his attempt to troll has failed.

Frosty said:
Care to read my older posts?

but you still aren't getting it.

curley is trash and his attempt to troll has failed.

Alright, I guess I was right on the "L2 Read" comment.

He said absolutely nothing that would classify him as a troll. Just saying that rogues can actually do some damage in premades.

Don't strain yourself trying to read the letters, but try to go back and read for yourself.

Going to bed. Goodnight.

/endconversation

Yes they didnt have a mage but as many guilds have told us before when we had a pug problem is you play with what you got, its not the other teams fault if there team missed the que or if they agreed to take the pop when there cross que didnt have the right warsong Number.....so please stop crutching on the excuse and move on. Finally please remember all this bashing to our guild does nothing but show us were a force, people put down the things they fear. When we win a game we dont go boasting about how we dominated them so on so forth. We tell them good game, hope for more, and all and all We had fun. Cause thats all that matters.

Grimaldo said:
Yes they didnt have a mage but as many guilds have told us before when we had a pug problem is you play with what you got, its not the other teams fault if there team missed the que or if they agreed to take the pop when there cross que didnt have the right warsong Number.....so please stop crutching on the excuse and move on. Finally please remember all this bashing to our guild does nothing but show us were a force, people put down the things they fear. When we win a game we dont go boasting about how we dominated them so on so forth. We tell them good game, hope for more, and all and all We had fun. Cause thats all that matters.

i like u. sex?

-Vortalex- said:
Alright, I guess I was right on the "L2 Read" comment.

He said absolutely nothing that would classify him as a troll. Just saying that rogues can actually do some damage in premades.

Don't strain yourself trying to read the letters, but try to go back and read for yourself.

Going to bed. Goodnight.

/endconversation

you... not so much

Grimaldo said:

and the problem would have been solved if your idiot shaman didnt shock the pug idiot. your guild is trash. curley is trash. your gf has to be the worst excuse for a mage ive ever seen with a bowl haircut

Frosty said:
and the problem would have been solved if your idiot shaman didnt shock the pug idiot. your guild is trash. curley is trash. your gf has to be the worst excuse for a mage ive ever seen with a bowl haircut

Remember when Grim's GF had a mental breakdown because I said she was ugly and had a bowlcut? Yeah, I would also like to remind her that sheeping hunters is not good. lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread