Rogues, feed me your hot qq tear of sadness about level 10's plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tekneekz

Legend
Srsly? At least level 10's participate in active wsg flag capping and returning, where you sit in mid with 5 other rogues and gang bang people like u think your good. It must be so frustrating you cant 2shot them like everyone else. cry more.

I have commenced the end of my twinkinfo forum lurking to troll bads.

Tek #1 ele baby ( crit is win for shams over sp)

out

U mad bro? not everyone can be wow famous.

srsly, its not like all the rogues didnt immediately spec sub and then go to farm mid with other rogues without even a thought of what they were doing to the bracket.

ur garbage brah

Tekneekz said:
Srsly? At least level 10's participate in active wsg flag capping and returning, where you sit in mid with 5 other rogues and gang bang people like u think your good. It must be so frustrating you cant 2shot them like everyone else. cry more.

Hahaha seems to me like you're the one qqing the most, rogues kill you much? cry more ;)

U got a rogue? I'll be happy to facemelt you 1v1. I'm not even remotely close to mad bro.

Me and other people just can't even comprehend how it is even fun or that you think you're good sitting around stealthed with 4 others gang banging.

Just like pre-patch if horde was rolling with 4-5 hunters, I would afk on my sham and go to alliance. It was simply boring.

When your at the top these things matter, when your a random no name scrub down in the mire and muck you cant possibly understand

obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread