Rogue Weapons Dps

toxic

OG
Ok, so I'd like to through it out their, I will be testing all of the diffrent MH/OH setups I have. I'm pretty sure others would be intrested to see some "real play results" on a target dummie using the same rotation, same gear. All weapons will have 15agi on them MH and OH. The same rotation will be used over a set amount of time. Each combination will be an average of 10 dps "pulls" so to speak. I will be using recount to show damage done, dps, and largest hitdealt /crit %'s too. If nothing else it will be somthing interesting for you to read. I work all week long so It might be a few days b4 i get it posted up.

@Conrose

Its really not all that diffrent. I've set it up so that the only varriables are the weapons. It will show witch weapon combination gives the highest damage output. Wich alot of people would like to know with some numbers behind it to back it up. Be it SF/CB, SF/SF, or SF/AB. or SF/TB, and CB/CB will all be tested and you can see an actual numbers of what each weapon setup put out under the same conditions. Alot of people have asked me to do this so why not. I just thought I'd share with the rest of "twink" info too.

Any Input, or constructive Ideas would be nice.

There's no need to test out Thief's Blade. And this won't work in PvP because it's all far too situational. Also, you can't just test weapons, because many are situational compared to what gear you have. For example, a full AP set will do better with some weapons worse than it does with others. You can't just slap on different weapons and go to town with Recount. It's personalized for each person.

And what's with not testing Wingblade? Replace your Theif's Blade testing with a Wingblade.

You really do hate theifs blade dont you. <3

iaccidentallytwink said:
There's no need to test out Thief's Blade. And this won't work in PvP because it's all far too situational. Also, you can't just test weapons, because many are situational compared to what gear you have. For example, a full AP set will do better with some weapons worse than it does with others. You can't just slap on different weapons and go to town with Recount. It's personalized for each person.

And what's with not testing Wingblade? Replace your Theif's Blade testing with a Wingblade.

There are a lot of things you leave out in your spreadsheets, but that doesn't mean they can't give us an idea of which enchants to use.

If he's keeping everything but the weapons the same and using the most popular character build, then this should be a worthy experiment.

P.S. He's probably using thief's blade instead of wingblade because it's a weapon that both factions can obtain.

Users who are viewing this thread