Rogue - Talent/hit/capped? That crap.

Ogsir

OG
Hey all, was just wondering how i can utilize precisionx5?

Does this mean i don't have to use +4 ring, and go back to my wrynn? or?

Please let me know thanks. And also is precisionx5 too much? or is 3 only needed?

IMO that telant is bad at 19, you can get your req hit from gear and use the talent points in better spots.

Mmk, Gear: first, do you ahve access to BoAs? second: spidersilk drape/ deviate scale belt/ hit rating ring but i guess you want to use your wrynn?

Talents: what talents were you going to use? off hand dmg by 50% IMO better than hit, also the sinister strike energy cost better IMO, tbh i havnt tried the increased stealth but + crit rating is better, and i use the gouge talent for more hp in bandages.

Really depends on what your talents are right now and what your gear is like, mabe post an armory link or a chardev or w/e link?

My link is near my avatar on the left. I know shitty spec. I also just got another CB with fiery so might not be updated. Im good on gear i guess, i need a new specc basically.

Yeah gear looks great, obvi missing the lucky fishing hat and maxed profs (im waiting on my maxed profs for patch) but maxing hit rating at 19 is a MUST, its that gouge that gets you back to full useing that bandage. You dont gimp too many stats doing it anyways. But IMo a few agi < IMP gouge or IMP sinister strike. i have twinked as a rogue in the 19 bracket for 3 years. Noticed i like my spec best atm. you could trade the IMP gouge for the increased stealth. and armory isnt updated, im guessing your rolling cruel barb/ cruel barb with fiery MH and agi OH? but if you need a new spec IMO copy mine.

Tonkks: US Emberstorm Nazgrel

GM of Booty Bay Surf Club

My preferred spec is 3/3 imp gogue, 2/2 imp ss, however many points I need to cap hit in precision (dont have boa gear yet on that toon, or even a pearl ring), and the rest in crit or opportunity.

Users who are viewing this thread