Rogue Main-Hand Sword

The Zealot Blade has always been used because of the High damage range (43 - 81) However, The Heirloom Sword; Venerable Dal'Rend's Sacred Charge has 4 Attack Power, 4 Stamina, 5 crit rating, and 22 Dps with a range of 49-73 at level 29, according to http://www.quickarmory.com/heirloom.php?iid=42945

Will the stats gained from the heirloom outweigh the loss in max damage?

Zealot Blade has an average damage of 62, and Dal'Rend's has 61. The extra 1 average damage does not seem to me to be worth the AP, stam and crit.

Also, the 4 AP converts to 0.8 average damage.

Assuming my math is correct, Dal'Rend's is far superior to Zealot Blade.

Natron said:
Zealot Blade has an average damage of 62, and Dal'Rend's has 61. The extra 1 average damage does not seem to me to be worth the AP, stam and crit.

Also, the 4 AP converts to 0.8 average damage.

Assuming my math is correct, Dal'Rend's is far superior to Zealot Blade.

And .68 damage for Normalized attacks, and add .6 damage low end and 1.4 to the high end damage of Eviscerate.

I'd say daggers are still dominant for a rogue in 29s. The burst and overall damage of backstab in low brackets outweighs the benefits of any sword/mace

Pållynåtor said:
I'd say daggers are still dominant for a rogue in 29s. The burst and overall damage of backstab in low brackets outweighs the benefits of any sword/mace

What if i spec daggers for backstab/ambush/garrote and have a macro to swap to duel wield swords/mace. Is that viable at 29??

Users who are viewing this thread