Rogue lv 1

I realize this has probably been asked a lot before, but i just didnt understand that math thread

For just sitting in durotar on a human rogue for pvp and ganking whoever attacks me, would i want to dw, having one LS and one 15 agi, or what?

Yes generally lifesteal is the way to go with +15 agil on offhand. However I find myself using fiery more and more in MH. Since I have dangui and fish feast buff at all times. However play around and see what works. Its safe to say if you have first aid and Lifeblood, you can safely use fiery if your just ganking in Durotar

LS/LS for PvP.

Fiery/Fiery for PvE

15/15 if you('re bad) want big crits.

iaccidentallytwink said:
LS/LS for PvP.

Fiery/Fiery for PvE

15/15 if you('re bad) want big crits.

I don't do level 1's, but,for PvE wouldn't 15/15 be better then f/f? According to wow wiki Fierys PPM is 6, which adds up to about 240 damage, and whats a normal crit for rogue? I imagine its above 40, and since 15/15 would add a shit load of crit I would thnk.

5 hit on boots at all times when DW. I'd go fiery and pouch against 20+ mobs, fiery/agi or f/f against 20-'

edIT: does anyone know if the unholy effect stacks numerous times and with the discombobulator ray? I would like to see 4 rogues with DW unholy and 0.33 attack speed.

Yesterday i had a good 10ish horde swarming me, kept having to pick them off with my boa bow / feathered arrows to prevent kiting, still survived a decent amount of time (2ish minutes) and got 57 hks out of it until i dropped, so i think fiery / 15 agi will work.

Corruptv said:
Yesterday i had a good 10ish horde swarming me, kept having to pick them off with my boa bow / feathered arrows to prevent kiting, still survived a decent amount of time (2ish minutes) and got 57 hks out of it until i dropped, so i think fiery / 15 agi will work.

WTF were you doing?

As long as they we're level 12 down I could see him playing it the same way a rogue would play arena to win. Just keep LoSing bandaging and shit and AGM when it fucking madders.

McBankington said:
As long as they we're level 12 down I could see him playing it the same way a rogue would play arena to win. Just keep LoSing bandaging and shit and AGM when it fucking madders.

That's how I beat a level 31 pally with my level 1. Duel lasted 20 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread