rogue dodge set

nutab

Legend
i was just curious on how good this will be or if its even worth going for an armory link or list of gear to get would be nice thank

You would probably top off at around 60 - 70% dodge while gimping yourself of stats such as hit rating and stamina

nutab said:
yea im above 53% already i was just curious on how it would work

Take your rogue now, remove about 300 AP, most of your stam, nearly all of your crit rating, all except for 8 of your hit rating, and add about 4% dodge.

That's how it would work

yea ur righ curley and hit and stam r two big things u dont wanna lose so im dropping this idea

CIHC said:
You would probably top off at around 60 - 70% dodge while gimping yourself of stats such as hit rating and stamina

Normal rogue gear is just about BiS dodge gear, the only way to get more would be by going to "of defense" greens, 5 dodge to bracers, dropping minor speed for 7 agi, and thrown for farstrider bow. At that point you are making huge sacrifices for very small gains, I dont even se 60% as a reasonable number due to DR on dodge rating and 70% is probably impossible.

curleypwnsu said:
Wouldn't really help because 95 percent of the bracket is hunters :(

timing affects who is on and when and what classes are rolled.

did 4 games alliance tonight and all games have 2-4 hunters on each side....far from 95% and near every game had 2-4 rogues on each side.

I remember with dodge to cloak, two eluding rings, and head and legs dodge librams I was at roughly 76% in vanilla. That was before they added DR to dodge though. Its just a joke now, dont bother.

Diiesel said:
I remember with dodge to cloak, two eluding rings, and head and legs dodge librams I was at roughly 76% in vanilla. That was before they added DR to dodge though. Its just a joke now, dont bother.

Yeah :p I used to have 74%.

But they made alma give stam took away clefts and you used to be able to spend talents on higher dodge. Now anything above 60 ish seems impossible to me.

If you want to get some extra dodge without losing too many stats, you can get 7 agi on feet and 2x of that ring with 12 dodge 1 agi on it (forgot name) which will give you 8.2% dodge (dont get 12 dodge to cloak because 8 agi 8 dodge gives more dodge)

I've calculated the agility you lose from the 2 rings you've replaced into the 8.2% so it should be correct

But personally I find a dodge set kinda useless because you will be facing casters too of which that dodge you've gotten wont do anything really

Rivfader said:
Normal rogue gear is just about BiS dodge gear, the only way to get more would be by going to "of defense" greens, 5 dodge to bracers, dropping minor speed for 7 agi, and thrown for farstrider bow. At that point you are making huge sacrifices for very small gains, I dont even se 60% as a reasonable number due to DR on dodge rating and 70% is probably impossible.

also two meadow rings of eluding

Users who are viewing this thread