Rogue and Priest Help

Argas ring, ello's band, satchel belt, black wolf bracers, heirloom helm, the other heirloom shoulders for more hit, feet of the lynx, foreman's gloves (?), smelting pants, replace mining with skinning.

i'm jelly @ your wingblade..

also, [ITEM]Black Wolf Bracers[/ITEM] for bracers

ohh, and [ITEM]Tattered Dreadmist Mask[/ITEM] for that priest

I recommend suppressor's wand and spidersilk drape to get 6 hit. It really sucks missing on fears or that 3 sec disorient spell. If you can get another cystalline cuffs or a better set of bracers I'd recommend 9 sta, because your sta a little low or maybe even +7 int. I don't like +15 sp in that slot because +7 int is also +7 sp.

My priest is Hellmuth on Gurubashi if you wanna check other stuff. I've only been playing him a little while, but he seems to work pretty good.

Hellmuth said:
I recommend suppressor's wand and spidersilk drape to get 6 hit. It really sucks missing on fears or that 3 sec disorient spell. If you can get another cystalline cuffs or a better set of bracers I'd recommend 9 sta, because your sta a little low or maybe even +7 int. I don't like +15 sp in that slot because +7 int is also +7 sp.

My priest is Hellmuth on Gurubashi if you wanna check other stuff. I've only been playing him a little while, but he seems to work pretty good.

This is correct for the most part, but spell hitcap is 7.

Options for hitcap could be: Spidersilk Drape + Lavishly Jeweled Ring = 7 hit or Grand Staff of Jordan + Suppresor's Wand = 8 hit.

Inferno Robe is not BiS anymore because of the enchant nerf. Go with the BoA robe with +100 HP because you appear to lack some stamina. Also, I would reccomend changing your offhand to Furbolg Medicine Pouch for a better balance. And instead of Seal of Wrynn, pick up Seal of Argas from Ashenvale. Another thing, you could go with Enumerated Wrap of the Sun because 5 Crit is much more effective then 5 haste. Unless you have mana problems, I would switch to Godfrey's Britches which gives more stamina and crit then Darkweave.

Here's my armory: Ã￾cm @ Arthas - Game - World of Warcraft Only 2 things I'm missing is Sun belt and BoA helm.

Cheers and happy twinking.

PS- Another good option would be Voice Amplification Modulator, but that's up to you if you prefer the 3 stamina.

PSS- Don't forget about AGM :)

Users who are viewing this thread