Rising Crit rate

Ok, with my strong fishing pole, doing some quick fishing leveling before the derby, i noticed my crit rising.

0.04 per fishing skill up (including lures, hat bonus, the pole bonus, and normal skill)

I had 40% crit with my fishing pole, WITHOUT my skinning maxed, and only at 350ish fishing.

I'm starting to think that the fishing pole from the derby could be extremley overpowered if used correctly.

Used to be for it..but now..with coutnerweights, haste or fishing to gloves, and just stacking up on +fishing items, it could be a problem.

Bone fishing pole is OP anyway....

Get a druid in bear form with bone fishing pole AP everywhere, where you cant get AP get +agi and where you cant get Agi get fishing. (inclyuding lure).

You will be hitting 500 white damage and around 650 crits...

Rivfader said:
Even any class would do awesome melée dps with one of these poles

fix'dddddddd

after thinking i thought you meant bone cause that idiot 3 posts up brought bone into the whole mix.

Hmm, the crit you gain per fishing lvl is normalized from 1-80 I believe. Each lvl nets you a percent and not an actual crit rating.

Crilicilyn said:
Hmm, the crit you gain per fishing lvl is normalized from 1-80 I believe. Each lvl nets you a percent and not an actual crit rating.

I believe this is incorrect, since a lvl 30 player with a weapon skill of 150 would have the same base crit chance as a lvl 60 player with a weapon skill of 300

Users who are viewing this thread