Ring help/advice

Anewname

Legend
So i was running my 24 through gnomer last night trying to get ring from last boss. Must of run maybe 25 times and the ring did not drop once, not just the ring with the enchant i wanted, the ring itself with any enchant did not drop once.

Did they remove it with the patch? I assume i just got unlucky not to see it, specially seeing as Atlas loot seems to think it has a 28% drop chance.

The second and more important part of my question is a plea for help. Im trying to get the ring from the Be Raptor quest in stranglethorn but i cant seem to find the first quest in the chain. I figure you must have to do some other quests to unlock the chain, but can anyone advise me on how many and which quests i need to do first?

Thanks in advanvced,
Teá (Look out for me in 24s VERY soon)

Sorry for lack of links to Items/ armourys I'm pretty new around here and i dont know how to link.

Last edited by a moderator:
To start the Be raptor quest you need to go to Gromgol, and pick up the quest:

A Lashtail Hatchling - Quest - World of Warcraft

Pretty much just pick the quest up and then turn it into the same guy he gives you another quest. I don't think you have to do that second quest just take your hatchling up the coastline to the first set of troll ruins. There should be a pile of skulls (your raptor will run to them) which starts another quest. This is the chain that leads to the be raptor quest.

Can't say anything for the gnomer rings, haven't run it since the patch.

Users who are viewing this thread