ridiculous unbalance

Pallymagic

Legend
i recently got back on my 19 twink after a break and did some bgs, my 1st bg i have 5 hunters 3 priests a warlock and a rogue.. and the 2nd bg was 7 hunters 3 priests.. i logged off after the 2nd bg and deleted my twink. i may come back after the hunter nerf in mop.. i guess ill see.

You're probably better off then if you're going to let two games totally influence your new outlook on the bracket. In reality it's not nearly as bad as the comps you encountered.

whats your problem? lol i said nothing against hunters or priests and nothing really in my post to offend anyone..

look i play a hunter and i dont like ur attitude

plz deal w/ the bracket in its current situation or goodbyeeeeeeeeee sir

look i play a hunter and i dont like ur attitude

plz deal w/ the bracket in its current situation or goodbyeeeeeeeeee sir

how did you get mvp status i'm just asking for information.

So I dinged 85 today on my warrior and got killed by a frost mage so deleted my account and probably wont be back until 5th expansion...

i recently got back on my 19 twink after a break and did some bgs, my 1st bg i have 5 hunters 3 priests a warlock and a rogue.. and the 2nd bg was 7 hunters 3 priests.. i logged off after the 2nd bg and deleted my twink. i may come back after the hunter nerf in mop.. i guess ill see.

Maybe you could gear up and play better; that way you arn't in the GY all day.

So you deleted your twink due to multiple classes queueing? May I ask what was your class and other reasons you deleted your twink. If I get strings of games when their are multiple rogues/hunter I don't delete my character, I /afk like a normal person.

So I dinged 85 today on my warrior and got killed by a frost mage so deleted my account and probably wont be back until 5th expansion...

I have a 85 frost mage. US tho.......</3

i have a 85 frost mage. US tho.......</3

so do i.. and a resto druid, and a resto shammy, and a dk, and a hunter.. *cough*

how high rated? or pve hero?

since my old acc. got banned around the same time as my exams, i haven't really had the mood to get back into the higher rankings.. i got 2.2k+ on me old druid, however since cata i've only gotten 1.8k rbgs, 2/8 ds, 6/7 fl, you know, casual endgame :\

You're at the right website to become a better player and gear yourself better. Sorry about your shitty que's. Welcome back, I hope you decide to roll another twink.

Before posting next time, you might want to try and talk to one of our fearless community leaders. They've got so many medals pinned on them, they make patton look like a *****.

Users who are viewing this thread