Retribution Paladin Damage?

Neon

washed f2p tink
I know there has been 50 threads similar to this, but, one has not been made in 5.3. Since my Hunter is now classified as Overpowered I figured I might reroll a Ret pally on a random server. Anyone know if ret is actually playable and is classified as a dps class?

Also, Duopaladin can't post in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
I played my ret and it seems to me that the damage is just about the same. Still requires the same amount of skill to play the spec effectively, but it's enjoyable. In my opinion anyway.

I played my ret and it seems to me that the damage is just about the same. Still requires the same amount of skill to play the spec effectively, but it's enjoyable. In my opinion anyway.

I don't want to play the spec if I will be completely ineffective, and bads will be able to 1v1 me.

I don't want to play the spec if I will be completely ineffective, and bads will be able to 1v1 me.

If it helps, I almost solo'd a disc priest. She was pretty good too.
The dmg isn't that bad, it's just that the burst isn't there. But as a paladin, you have enough emergency buttons.
Just try out. If you don't like it, just switch to prot after lol.

If it helps, I almost solo'd a disc priest. She was pretty good too.
The dmg isn't that bad, it's just that the burst isn't there. But as a paladin, you have enough emergency buttons.
Just try out. If you don't like it, just switch to prot after lol.

Will I be able to kill anything?

Roll Arms War if you want to hit something with a 2hander. CS does a little over 200 with a crit on a 4.5 second cooldown. TV hits near 700ish with max DPS gear.

Users who are viewing this thread