Ret Cloak Question

Hello 39's!

I'm in the process of completing my Ret Paladin set for 39's and I can't decide on which cloak to use (I'd like to decide before enchanting). I can't really find any cloaks that are above and beyond; what follows is the list of the best I've found:

Scorpashi Cloak

2 Strength

5 Agility

7 Stamina

Khan's Cloak

4 Strength

8 Stamina

1 Spirit

Generic random enchant

6 Strength

6 Stamina

Any recommendations? Is there a really awesome cloak I'm overlooking?

Thanks!

Kaanaa

Silver Hand

1st, Parachute Cloak is only 8 agi. And I'd get one anyways, for the use effect if you know you plan on dropping down, and dont want to toss on a healing set to recoup. or blow a bubble CD.

Scorpashi is BiS (Best in Slot) for alliance. [item]Battlehard Cape[/item] is BiS for horde, although Scorpashi is *very* close. +12 agi is the enchant of preference on either.

Cloak

My bad, I was thinking off the enchant. ^.^ FIXT!

And, yes, I noticed that quite a few mail-wearers had it on, I'm just a little cautious to overvalue Agility. Agility helps where you can't find Strength, of course, but I haven't been able to find an equivalency I like (i.e. 3 Agility = 2 Strength).

Kaanaa

Silver Hand

I'd go with scorpashi IMO if you're ally, and the other if you're horde, unless you feel you would like more crit. Stacking ag is bad though, so you're correct in that regard, but parachute cloak has tons of uses, just use it situationally.

Users who are viewing this thread