Restoring 39: 2nd part

39 BLACKOUT EU AWSOMENESS

XP OFF BG PLANED SUNDAY AND WEDNESDAY 21:00 SERVER TIME, EVERYONE SINGLE QUEUE

Note that we now also play wsg daily 21:00

It is gonna be on Blackout Battlegroupd. Some people is leveling/starting/transfering their characters to diffrent server's. I started on Draenor Allaince already but more of that later.

In 39 Bracket we should try be object targeting, we really dont wanna have people ganking graveyards or turning things into a zerg fest (but someday sometime we might try setup a event with a couple zerg fest bg's). We should try be object "focused" and work as a team, without making every game to much serious.

Arena is going to be another thing about this bracket. Using som kind of comunication past faction and server to setup 3v3 and even some 5v5 is going to be needed, but im comming to communication later. We should try follow some etuquette rules, just cuase its soo much more fun if everybody is friendly to eachother. Its still going to be some people who going to kill you 2v1 and emote spam you while doing this but we should try to talk to them and also try not give them publicity (posting on forums about it for example) cuase that's one of the reason's some do it for.

Communication over faction's and server's going to be really important specially in the start. Both voice and write based is nice. Im also going to try wrap community into this part. I going to start a EU 39 group (Link to 39 EU's group here on Twinkinfo) that people can use as forum here on Twinkinfo, we also going to end up having a thread at the offical forum where people who dont use Twinkinfo can talk and also soo people can see that we exist. Get a IRC (web browser based chat) going is a really good idea (but I dont know exactly how to make a channel, help please). A ventrilo or any other Voice communication server where people from 39 Bracket can get together and have a good time is also a very good idea (If any1 know a totaly dead server on any program maybe?).

Recuitment: Since we dont actually dont got anthing going (no 39 arena, no 39 wsg) we should not try post to much about it on offical forum cuase we dont need a hype, thats what happend in 39 Cyclone EU and people got disappointed becuase they joined a unactive bracket. Trying to bring friends in from other bracket's is a good idea

Guilds

Allaince

<Highwav> - Draenor (A)

Horde

<Gringos Waggon> - Al'Akir (H)

Inactive:

<SKey Gaming> - Draenor (H)

<Rage Quit or Die Trying> - Draenor (H)

<Made You BBQ> - Draenor (H)

Remember to have fun and be friendly.

Soo you think the only way is to just let anyone where all gear and use Heavy forstweave bandages? or do you got any other surggestions (it's nice if US people can come with tips and soo also :))?

i think you should only worry about getting people active/interested in the bracket again. making rules about what can/can't be used isn't going to help, i don't think people care much about it. the US 39 bracket is still alive and well, and there's nothing like that in place. i'd suggest setting up a day for 39s to play on EU, and then expanding on it gradually. GL.

Subjection said:
i think you should only worry about getting people active/interested in the bracket again. making rules about what can/can't be used isn't going to help, i don't think people care much about it. the US 39 bracket is still alive and well, and there's nothing like that in place. i'd suggest setting up a day for 39s to play on EU, and then expanding on it gradually. GL.

This.

These rules are all well and good and would support the rerolls / new people - but i think priority has to be to get the bracket active again. I've said all this before in the previous thread a few times and i still think its true.

qft sub.

I'm not gonna troll in this thread, promise

After thinking about it, I think the best way to get as many as possible would be to have no rules on the forums and then after a while get a sort of gentlemen's agreement where we tried to include the non BOA/AGM people by simply not using it against them. Some wouldn't care about that, but they wouldn't care about it in the first place either. If there's (random number) 10 ppl with max gear and 10 ppl without it, you'd only have to take off gear against the 10 without it and I think that would be easier to accept.

IMO I think this would recruit more people then the rules post:

It has happened, the EU 39 bracket has been restored. At the moment there is over 20 enthusiastic people playing actively on x/y relm. If you want more info about this bracket, witch truly is the best bracket, you can whisper any of these persons (names) for more info if you like. Funding and boosting are both available as long as you bring the player:) (this may not be available after we have reached a high enough number)

We have all types of players and many re-levlers without agm or BOA's, so even if you have to re-level you will still have many to play against.

- To do this we NEED people from THIS forum to start it up. So keep sending those msg's to Elocon "People that already started: (PM me, twink name and server soo I can add you)

(Twinkinfo name, Twink Name (with armory link), server, faction, class) (Ill try update)"

We could even make relms for those without BOA's or AGM (just thinking loud)

Also about the first aid, isnt heavy runecloth much more expensive then netherweave bandage (NOT heavy neatherweave bandage), Im thinking it is since all the damn 19's are after the runecloth (dont have a wow acc now so cant check)

Can i suggest that in Pug play, that no rules apply, and when the bracket gets goin fo real (pop's and arena most days) which atm it looks like it will, u start to implement some kinda 'rules' in competitive play. This way, u keep the fun of the bracket goin and attract the numbers of players that are needed in a strong bracket (those who play for fun everyday and maintain the constant BG pops), but when u wanna nuckle down for some set premades or set arena u have some rules which apply.

As for rules, i would suggest mageweave bandages - the AH rapes u for runecloth (5g+ for a stack of 20 bandages).

Bandage prices fluctuate too much on every server. Mageweave is perhaps a bit weak. Although roughly in line with end game (1/3 of mean hp). We could consider it.

Gentleman's agreement. That just sounds too homo, but practically it's just not practical. Rules have to be concrete and easy to understand.

Premades I'm not too concerned about, a few BOA's won't change anything, but when it comes to duels and arena BOA and AGM do change things, and that's what I want to erradicate.

Rather than mageweave, I see Netherweave cloth, it cost from 3-5 g stack and make 20 bandages. But I encurage people to speak about it.

Edited main post alot

As for activity.....

<SKey Gaming> is up and running. We have 5 players already of a good standard lvling their twinks now, and we will be open for recruits that show some skill, or have proven themselves in another bracket.

Contact info:

GM:

Gokku (aka omgmom - has exp various twinking brackets, and No.2 rogue in EU - dopethepope no.1 <3)

Officers:

Flexin (aka clutch - has exp mostly in 19 but is proven in twinking in general)

Regulatez (aka Regulate - i have played 19/39/49)

Looking forward to hearing from some of u soon.

Reg

I am UP guys. Just wanted be sure this is going on couse i spent money to move to Cyclone and we failed... btw i am gonna move some 39 twink asap on Draenor. Moved a 49 yesterday.

Keep it going! Good Job and thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread