resto druid questions

i like there play style and i play one at 85 at a decent rating. so its basicly the same at 70 as it is for 85. cuz once i got geared it was fun bg healing

well at 70 you wont have mastery which is a bit differnt n rsham, hpal scale better imo

but you can do alright, specially resil stacking

and you can only reforge items ilvl 200+ which is like gnomish skill generator pretty much iirc

Sharlindra @ Hyjal - Game - World of Warcraft

sorry im in feral gear atm and cant log in till next day, but ill show you my chardev (the same as my armory in my resto gear).

chardev 8 - WoW Cataclysm

only this way, **** all others who said something bad against resto dere.

they are suckers and dont know how to play em for real!

15% haste (+2 more lifebloom and rejuv ticks), one green gem for meta, full resil, tailoring for mana proc cloak enchant, stack hots for the win.

and lets c!

priest vs you going oom as a retard (bear form burns and kite fear in travel)

shaman vs you lol what? my dk one shot him even faster than he is running oom before you

paladin (good one) vs you cant go oom, the same as you are, never. cool, but he cant live your bash + dk (my partner) silience after his bubble and trinket are gone.

and dont forget, if you will meet blood retard or prot idiots just use Soothe - Spell - World of Warcraft (soothe) wich gives debuff for 20 secs (the same as rogues shiv btw) and they cant benefit from their vengence shit lololol, so your partner can sit on em and rape em by hard!

Sharlindra said:
shaman vs you lol what? my dk one shot him even faster than he is running oom before you

You must come up against some real bad resto shamans, then.

The shaman will not run oom if they keep WS on themselves, they can also ground strangulate/mind freeze, spirit link+stoneclaw totem while silenced and purge your innervates + hots. Also if their partner has undisable peels on your dk, they might be able to get a few seconds of OOC manatide.

Now, I'm not saying resto druids are bad, but don't make stupid claims against healers like what you did above.

purge lifeblloms rape da body go oom

groud shit is rng

manatide one shot

and there is no need in silience at all lol, frost dks just kill em

Brale said:
resto druids arent as strong as other healers in the 70 bracket, you'd be better off going feral

This

Im only Resto for our weekly sunwells but thats it, rarely play it in pvp as it isnt as strong as others. Although it have its benefits it doesnt make up for any other healer pvp wise.

learn to play!

thats all.

resto druids and holy paladins are most stronger healers atm.

if you dont know how to play resto d, dont tell shit.

also if you wanna try me, i can play arena today (we are at 2300-2400 mmr)

Sharlindra said:
learn to play!

thats all.

resto druids and holy paladins are most stronger healers atm.

if you dont know how to play resto d, dont tell shit.

also if you wanna try me, i can play arena today (we are at 2300-2400 mmr)

Oh god could you please stop your absurd teory on how resto druids and holy paladins are the strongest healers at the moment ? take a moment and go check every healing class at 70, than face the fact you aint #1 nor #2 and cry over it.

Mmkay ? thanks.

lol, who the **** cares if noobs playing priests and all what can they do just use their shield lol?

if many people playing one class that doesnt make this class the best rofl.

SS of sooth removing vengeance? nowhere on wowhead could i find anyone saying vengeance is an enrage effect or that sooth removes it

also, druids are not the best. just because you can, or think you can, play one really well doesnt make them the best class. it just means youre a good player with a good partner, if you played one of the better classes then you'd be even better (assuming you could adapt to the new class just as well)

Soothe purges vengeance, as it is considered an enrage effect. I do it at 85 on druid all the time and at 70 with Shiv just as often. Works wonders against warriors.

Falkor said:
SS of sooth removing vengeance? nowhere on wowhead could i find anyone saying vengeance is an enrage effect or that sooth removes it

also, druids are not the best. just because you can, or think you can, play one really well doesnt make them the best class. it just means youre a good player with a good partner, if you played one of the better classes then you'd be even better (assuming you could adapt to the new class just as well)

yeah removes, and geive debuff for 20 sec so they cant get it.

i have a paladin priest and shaman, shaman and priest are shit.

Sharlindra said:
I have a paladin priest and shaman, shaman and priest are shit.

I can understand that by having a limited ammount of brain cells you might have a few issues playing shaman - priest so dont worry son, it's all good.

Sharlindra said:
lol, who the **** cares if noobs playing priests and all what can they do just use their shield lol?

Shields, that's exactly how discipline priests work, with shield, but perhaps reading up on the subject is a too hard thing to do for someone that uses gay or **** in 90 % of his sentences.

Than again, can you post something interesting instead of spreading crap.

You spent the whole night giving up resto druids tips to finally say that you play a holy paladin and assuming the part i just quoted you did not insert resto druid as classes that you play so we have a few choises.

Either A keeping in mind what you say is too hard or B you are giving tips on something you are clueless about and i would not be surprised.

However to end it up you can feel free to go check the logs on the internet that weird place that people use lately and you even have google to make the job easier to check up that a shaman - priest - are in fact better at the current state than paladins and resto druids, not to mention paladin and resto druid ability in a pvp situation are slightly less good than priest - shaman perfomances this is obviously being said after several tests with proper players so do not assume to do as good as them.

Hope everything was clear enought to read if not i'm sorry it's 2 am and i am quite tired.

Love

Camael

Users who are viewing this thread