Reserved for lvl19 arathi basin (us)

FIGHT NIGHT FOR THE WEEK OF 3-27-11 to 4-2-11 IS SCHEDULED FOR: THURSDAY Starting at 9:15PM EST!!!

We are fortunate enough in the 19 bracket to have steady pops for WSG every night with few exeptions. I would like to make a steady effort towards diversification of the playing field so that we can experience all that the lvl 19 bracket has to offer.

Most of us have an interest in playing the Arathi Basin map in the lvl 19 bracket on the side. We have had demonstrated success on a few weekends where games are plentiful sometimes at least 2-3 games (60-90 twinks) going. I imagine that weekends for most people are like they are for me....subject to change with various family/friend obligations. My goal here is to come up with a 'fight night' which has also been proven to work for other less played brackets (ie 20-29 and 30-39).

This fight night will be exclusively for AB only! Some twinks have noticed a BUG while queueing for both AB and WSG at the same time. To sidestep this problem we will need to initially only Q for AB. Please post your Name (class) or Guild (number of member) I will add to the list. This list does not take into account other randoms.

ALLIANCE:

1. Bloodlust represent (3+)

2. Dynasty (3+)

3. I'm twinked to the balls (2+)

9. Random Alliance (5+)

10. Twink Info (10) buy some have to go to bed...

HORDE:

1. Authorized Personnel (5)

2. Waw Tawent (5)

3. Is Wasted on Noggenfoggr (2+)

10. Random horde (6+)

Yayo 19 human rogue ( alt codes but dont feel like getting them)

Eielore (Elune) 19 rogue, NE, and I'm in Dynasty.

Ill be there. 19 rogue Ally. props man for putting this together. /thank

Why would you say we're attending this without asking us first? We never signed up and don't plan on queuing.

P.S. We will queue up, just don't add us to anything like this in the future without asking us first.

idk pizza, but maybe he just talked to a few guys in your guild that said they would que up.

Pizza said:
Why would you say we're attending this without asking us first? We never signed up and don't plan on queuing.

P.S. We will queue up, just don't add us to anything like this in the future without asking us first.

I will make sure to ask you directly by logging on to your server and PMing you in the future. I was merely trying to pay you a compliment and ignite enthusiasm by assuming you will be attending because you have good activity and are considerd a top guild. That said top notch guilds should be fielding at least 5.

Grabco said:
I will make sure to ask you directly by logging on to your server and PMing you in the future. I was merely trying to pay you a compliment and ignite enthusiasm by assuming you will be attending because you have good activity and are considerd a top guild. That said top notch guilds should be fielding at least 5.

Thanks Grabco, I'll add this event to our calender right now!

What he does have is years of respect, you cannot earn that in one battleground. i hope to see you on the battlefeild my friend.

Grody1 said:
TI will be there, possibly as many as 10+ will be queueing.

Thought so. now there is starting to be a slight imbalance in favor of ally, which seems to better represent what is really happening.

Users who are viewing this thread