1 resto druid offence heals on FC maps

1 Hpally

1 Elem shaman

1 Arms warrior / Frost DK

just to mix it up

come on really 4 mages ....

AND

All healer team ......

i mean really come on guys and girls im going with sharlindra on this one when you 2 made those posts did u immediately log on the game and run Disc/Frost m both with taziks in 2v2 after u hit [Post Quick Reply.] ?

This is why thinking is going to shit in all brackets.

''OHH [this class] is OP let me go roll one of those really quick cuzz skill isnt needed.

L2P STFU Have fun and if you play a Frost mage at 70 go roll a warrior or a warlock anything that takes a bit of skill or go Fire spec.

and P.S. Light dont listen to those people Taziks is cheap and BS earn ur wins without it !

suspence said:
i personally would run something like

1 Blood dk or Prot pally for FC maps

1 hunter

1 rogue / Feral Druid

2 mages 1 defence on FC maps for CC

1 disc priest

1 Hpally

1 Elem shaman

just to mix it up

AND

All healer team ......

i mean really come on guys and girls im going with sharlindra on this one when you 2 made those posts did u immediately log on the game and run Disc/Frost m both with taziks in 2v2 after u hit [Post Quick Reply.] ?

''OHH [this class] is OP let me go roll one of those really quick cuzz skill isnt needed.

L2P STFU Have fun and if you play a Frost mage at 70 go roll a warrior or a warlock anything that takes a bit of skill or go Fire spec.

and P.S. Light dont listen to those people Taziks is cheap and BS earn ur wins without it !

Mad.

he asked for the comp I prefer which I listed.

Sharlindra said:
you should just say - get 9 gays with ya and roll.

Sharlindra said:
Is it gay forum or i missed something>?

You once again more proove to be an immature living joke, your insults are worse than a 10 year old kid could do, your contribution is always as useless, wonder why they still haven't banned you for good.

suspence said:
i personally would run something like

1 Blood dk or Prot pally for FC maps

1 hunter

1 rogue / Feral Druid

2 mages 1 defence on FC maps for CC

1 disc priest

1 Hpally

1 Elem shaman

With this. omp your not

just to mix it up

AND

All healer team ......

Ok, so clearly you shoudnt get any tips from this guy!

You can roll what you want but if you want a chance against some of the top guilds you need some Op classes

Classes that are most usful are mages and rogues, a nice feral is good also, with a dk or prot paladin as the flag carrier....

Healer wise most classes are good, 2-3 priests with a holy paladin / shaman and a druid, i woould use a holy paladin for freedom if you are flag carrying with a Dk as freedom is useful.

Feel free to correct me if im wrong.

Camael said:
You once again more proove to be an immature living joke, your insults are worse than a 10 year old kid could do, your contribution is always as useless, wonder why they still haven't banned you for good.

id say you have a very hard work.

Another thread being taken away from the subject, can we keep these on the right path, the guys asking for help.. instead of posting usless crap, how about helping him :)

Vapriest said:
Close to what i'd consider the best comp, 2x mages, 3x rogues, 2x discs, 1x resto sham, 1x resto druid, blood dk.

Personally i think 2 x mage is better than 3 x rogue, as mages are in fact dotated of more survability than rogues, rbg wise i would say.

Personal suggestion tough.

Users who are viewing this thread