raz needs money

irl screb

draw a mediocre looking cartoon animal and sell it to reckful

Shoulda made a fake disease or some shit saying if he don't get 12 euros in a day he will die

mad kek.. Funny how that kid acts like he's a troll sometimes. When in reality he cant even use his mom's debit card Kekhoo

Kek...
Has time to play video games, yet claims has no time to work to pay for said video game. Sounds like quite a dilemma we have here.
This may very well be a turning point in this young one's life. On one hand, we have the choice of sitting on one's a$$ and vegitating for hours upon end. And in the other, we have the path of personal growth and responsibility.
Which will he choose? Only time will tell.

Good luck with your life decision OP!! I truly hope you make the correct decision for you!

hi i do actually have a job but you know sometimes i spend my money on things irl and sometimes i spend to much money on things irl which sometimes results in me sometimes not having any money because i spent it on things irl i know it might sound crazy but yes, i am not lazy (at least not more than the average person) i just use my money sadly :( :( :( :(

also i didnt ask kyle to make this thread for me, i just said lol sure go for it

Users who are viewing this thread