Rate my Twink!

Wargasm

Legend
Hello, this is my warrior. I would like a few tips on how to get more damage.
I see video's of prot warrior's hitting 6k shield slams.. I max about 3k.

Wárgasm @ Frostmane - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

I have also been getting very unlucky with getting my BiS gear at sunwell :(

EDIT: Also, I have tried Arms alot... But I seem to just get 1 hit.. I can lost a good while in prot, but I just dont get enough dps.

You have too much resi as prot, ~300-400 is enough as prot then stack full str. Try get socket legs, gloves and shield from sunwell. I like to wear t6 tank belt and boots for expertise and set bonus for 262 stamina command shout.

Prot damage is fine, remembe to use shield block before shield slamming and chance ur revenge glyph to devastate since you will use it alot more.
Arms is harder spec and takes more practising to live with one charge. Overall warrior damage is shit on plates and resi stacking mails cuz lack of colossus smash.

Last edited by a moderator:
And just so you understand how it works

Shiled Block makes your Shield Slam hit for 100% increased Damage during it's duration. [Spec]

Another way to get out Damage is [Shield Specialization] Which makes Spell reflect give you 60 rage [So you'll have to learn to not be obvious with SR]

Stunggix is alot better then me on prot cause i hump arms with a healer and fuck everythign up :)
But from what ive seen prot is rage control spec, which means that you have to control your rage tapping [Usually Heroic Strike] but maybe even devistation?
Again rage tapping menas = (as arms) u heroic strike when u got over 75-80 Rage + Inner rage.

This will prolly help you abit i hope. Be mindful of your rage and Prioritise your attacks when u stack up [RAGE]

GL, And dont give up on warrior, will forever be the greatest class in wow :)

//Otro

-.-
I'f i'd had read the talent properly I would have known that when I use Shield block I get thr 100% more dmg bonus.. I thought It mean when it isn't on CD lmao... Also, should i remove HS from my Shield Slam macro? because HS has no global CD, so I can use them both together.. But it's such a Rage hogg.. :/

Don't worry btw, I wont give up on warr.. even though its quite shite... I still love them :D

Edit: Would I not like... Go for the strengh & agil buff? Or should I use Commanding shout? If you reckon I should get belt and boot for commanding shout, I think I will.. If you could pass me your gear slots so I can see how you do it..

I did used to be arms before I saw your prot video Stunggix , you made me change to prot :D

Last edited by a moderator:
-.-
I'f i'd had read the talent properly I would have known that when I use Shield block I get thr 100% more dmg bonus.. I thought It mean when it isn't on CD lmao... Also, should i remove HS from my Shield Slam macro? because HS has no global CD, so I can use them both together.. But it's such a Rage hogg.. :/

Don't worry btw, I wont give up on warr.. even though its quite shite... I still love them :D

Edit: Would I not like... Go for the strengh & agil buff? Or should I use Commanding shout? If you reckon I should get belt and boot for commanding shout, I think I will.. If you could pass me your gear slots so I can see how you do it..

I did used to be arms before I saw your prot video Stunggix , you made me change to prot :D

Remove ur heroic strike from shield slam macro now! You will be rage starved alot, use devastate unless ur +50 rage then use heroic strike.

I have removed it from the macro and made a new one. When I use Inner Rage, it will use Shield slam + Heroic Strike, spam that twice when I have 80+ rage? Should do some awesome dmg without rage starving me? Good idea?

Also these gem's you have are quite confusing =S I just like 20 str, 20 resi :p

But I am going to buy all the same gems as you, although they're much harder to find :/... What expertise & hit cap do I need?

EDIT: Also, should I Shield slam @ any particular time?

I have removed it from the macro and made a new one. When I use Inner Rage, it will use Shield slam + Heroic Strike, spam that twice when I have 80+ rage? Should do some awesome dmg without rage starving me? Good idea?

Also these gem's you have are quite confusing =S I just like 20 str, 20 resi :p

But I am going to buy all the same gems as you, although they're much harder to find :/... What expertise & hit cap do I need?

EDIT: Also, should I Shield slam @ any particular time?

5% hit, you get 14 expertise from tank belt and boots so its pretty much enough don't gem more unless you want the 20 which is soft cap.
Use shield slam always when you can, it dispells one magic effect.

Would this happen to be the 19 warrior twink wargasm that played Nelf Female on Darkmoon Faire a LONG time ago?

Users who are viewing this thread