rate my rogue

3/10 only for the grandfathered items. Your enchants and gear choices overall indicate to me that you're either lazy as **** or dumb as sin.

i say 6/10 just max out the enchants youre lacking right now and keep the grandfathered shit for +epeen

Igotoparties said:
3/10 only for the grandfathered items. Your enchants and gear choices overall indicate to me that you're either lazy as **** or dumb as sin.
Hmm. I'll just leave these here...
Igotoparties said:
Profs only go to 225...

Grounding Choker seems worth it to max your hit...

Or if you absolutely insist on going stam for your neck get the Pendant of the Agate Shield from JC'ing...

It might just...
Igotoparties said:
Eh? You're probably mixing me up with some other baddie but yeah I have two 29 hunters, a 29 rogue, and a 29 warrior. Only one is geared though.
Igotoparties said:
Well I'm thinking of just playing my super undergeared 29 undead rogue but I'm not sure what I want to do yet.
Igotoparties said:
Who cares, you were terrible anyways. You were food for my half completed hunter, I can only imagine what I'd do to you now lmao.

AGM-less

Professions aren't maxed

You aren't hit capped

Your enchants are wrong

1/10

Hmm. I'll just leave these here...

Leave what here? My 29 hunter is perfect minus the 2 AGM trinkets I have left to get lol. The other 29's I had are strictly so I can still queue if I get afk kicked for being AS.

Igotoparties said:
Leave what here? My 29 hunter is perfect minus the 2 AGM trinkets I have left to get lol. The other 29's I had are strictly so I can still queue if I get afk kicked for being AS.
Yeahhhhh no. Even discluding gf gear, you made some silly gear choices. I hear you like disengaging into stumps and whatever else is nearby so it shouldn't be a big deal if I help you.

First, what's up with that stupid sword? You could pick any two of those lvl 26 blue swords at random and throw 15 agi on both for better stats than that 2hander. The other thing that really stands out are your rings. You didn't even try. One of them has strength on it ffs. Get a Charged Gear of the Monkey and a DMH. In case you didn't notice, DMH procs from range as well as melee, so there is no way to justify not using one on a hunter.

edit hang on

Udidntseeme said:

Ok, I'll do you one better than a 1-10 rating because I think I'm required to make a constructive post occasionally.

Hat:

8/8 cap is eh, 9/9 is obviously better.

Enduring Cap is worth it for the stam IMHO, but another option if you need hit (get 5%) is Tribal Worg Helm

Neck is fine, but satchel loot is comparable

Shoulders are good

Cloak is good (consider 8 agi and 8 dodge)

Chest is good (I prefer 6 stats to chest enchant)

Bracers are good (you should get +9 stam enchant)

Gloves are good (get +15 agi enchant, its more attack power plus crit and dodge.)

Belt is good, but if you wanna get more stam, Houndmaster's Belt from SM:Lib is good.

Legs are ok, but I think the stats on Leggings of the Verdant Oasis make it an obvious choice, and takes care of about half the hit you need.

Feet are good (get 7 stam to boots enchant)

Rings are fine, but a charged gear of agi of monkey would be comparable or slightly better than the WSG ring

Trinket obviously you want to try to get this

Weapon torturing pokers USED to be the best dagger because that fire damage was added to the top end, sadly not any more. Claw of the Shadowmancer is the new highest top end dagger, and you can throw +5 damage on it or agi.

Another option is Hypnotic Blade, higher DPS, lower top end, and the rest of the stats are eh.

Honestly if you can, get a BoA sword or mace, you can still ambush and hemo with it, and the top end is I believe 80. If you insist on daggers just know that torturing poker isn't the highest top end, but the agility is nice I suppose.

Ranged weapon if you want a bow, Spinescale Longbow is it. If you want to be a real man/rogue you use thrown weapons, and the best is Shutter Uppers.

Professions could be maxxed, I would recommend mining/skinning/herbing over leatherworking though.

First aid to 225 is also a good idea, never know when you aren't gonna get heals and need to use a heavy runecloth bandage.

There is a whole list of stuff for you to consider.

4/10

Mongro said:
Yeahhhhh no. Even discluding gf gear, you made some silly gear choices. I hear you like disengaging into stumps and whatever else is nearby so it shouldn't be a big deal if I help you.

First, what's up with that stupid sword? You could pick any two of those lvl 26 blue swords at random and throw 15 agi on both for better stats than that 2hander. The other thing that really stands out are your rings. You didn't even try. One of them has strength on it ffs. Get a Charged Gear of the Monkey and a DMH. In case you didn't notice, DMH procs from range as well as melee, so there is no way to justify not using one on a hunter.

You seem to think that the only items I have on my char are equipped and viewable through the armory. I have two Gizmatron Choppers (25 agi, 20 haste), WSG dagger, BOA dagger, Hypnotic Blade, and Loksey's staff all enchanted. The only reason for me to use the WSG dagger/BOA dagger combo is for 4 resil and 5 agi (at the cost of 4 stam). I'd rather be using a 2h wep over two 1h weps anyways, even if there is a stat disparity. Furthermore, your only other complaint about my gear is about two rings that take dozens (if not hundreds) of runs to get? I'll save myself the aggravation of farming it and take the (OH GOD BRACE YOURSELF FOR THIS) 40hp and 1 agi loss rofl (assuming I was to get two 7agi/6stam charged gears). As for the DMH, when nobody lives long enough to attack you then what's the point of farming it???

Edit: And if you're going to be an enormous faggot about my gear at least do it properly, I'm also missing Emissary Cuffs of the Monkey.

Igotoparties said:
You seem to think that the only items I have on my char are equipped and viewable through the armory. I have two Gizmatron Choppers (25 agi, 20 haste), WSG dagger, BOA dagger, Hypnotic Blade, and Loksey's staff all enchanted. The only reason for me to use the WSG dagger/BOA dagger combo is for 4 resil and 5 agi (at the cost of 4 stam). I'd rather be using a 2h wep over two 1h weps anyways, even if there is a stat disparity. Furthermore, your only other complaint about my gear is about two rings that take dozens (if not hundreds) of runs to get? I'll save myself the aggravation of farming it and take the (OH GOD BRACE YOURSELF FOR THIS) 40hp and 1 agi loss rofl (assuming I was to get two 7agi/6stam charged gears). As for the DMH, when nobody lives long enough to attack you then what's the point of farming it???

Edit: And if you're going to be an enormous faggot about my gear at least do it properly, I'm also missing Emissary Cuffs of the Monkey.
TLDR you said you're perfect minus agm and you were wrong.

Igotoparties said:
TLDR You backpeddle when I refute your accusations.
... You admitted that your gear isn't perfect? Which is what I was getting at? Are you trolling or are you really this dumb?

Mongro said:
... You admitted that your gear isn't perfect? Which is what I was getting at? Are you trolling or are you really this dumb?

It's perfect for a sane non-loser. Oh shit, now I get why you're nitpicking LOL. I'm surprised you didnt mention my lack of a Spell Pen Parachute Cloak too. Ah well, bads will be bads, nerds will be nerds, and I go to parties.

Users who are viewing this thread