Rate my Human Protection Paladin.

Jaymorgan

Legend
Jaymorgan @ Blade's Edge - Community - World of Warcraft

I still need to work on getting the Arena Grand Master trinket (of course).

So I haven't done all that much PVP, and I had set my toon up for survivability, going with more health then crit. Un-buffed I have 2012 hp. But my Crit is only 9.96, and the Polished Breastplate of Valor has +7 crit on it. I am gathering Darkmoon prize tickets and should have enough for that breastplate this time around.

Also, for Transmog, just to be different, I am thinking of getting the Embrace of the Viper, Armor fang set, as I can solo wailing caverns, I thought I might like to have matching boots, belt, legs, chest and gloves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jaymorgan @ Blade's Edge - Community - World of Warcraft

I still need to work on getting the Arena Grand Master trinket (of course).

So I haven't done all that much PVP, and I had set my toon up for survivability, going with more health then crit. Un-buffed I have 2012 hp. But my Crit is only 9.96, and the Polished Breastplate of Valor has +7 crit on it. I am gathering Darkmoon prize tickets and should have enough for that breastplate this time around.

Also, for Transmog, just to be different, I am thinking of getting the Embrace of the Viper, Armor fang set, as I can solo wailing caverns, I thought I might like to have matching boots, belt, legs, chest and gloves.

Try Dark Iron Hobnail Boots - Item - World of Warcraft

The racial is on a 2 minute cooldown, using his racial would put the pvp trinket on a 2 minute cooldown also.

U are 2 hit short of spell cap. either gorewalker treads or demon band/bravo company signet/dpr. al

I'm not hit-capped but I dont feel I need to. I have not missed a single spell on a 20 before and in 5.2, every opponent I face will be the same level as me. I think almost enough hit is fine.

Both the shaman and paladin in your signature are spell hit capped. The shaman from hit rating, boosted by spirit, and the human by expertise, which adds spell hit. That would explain why you've never noticed a miss.

Now, as for almost being enough, it's not. Missing an interrupt, or heavy hitting attack, can mean the difference between winning and losing a game.

Expentise reduces the chance for my attack to get parried. I don't think it helps Hoj, AS and HR that much.

Users who are viewing this thread