Rate my fury warrior :)

Use my ret's gear in my sig. Just ignore the emil's brand and use reef axe/cold iron pick.

No >_>

Get cloak of the soldier, belt of the soldier, valor shoulders and chest, bar, and jsu8, you should get the keeshans ring (your not hitcapped atm)

Shouldn't a fury warrior dual wield?

A 2her is better with less time on target which warriors tend to not get alot of in this bracket and does much more burst

2h actually does more dps than duel wield.

Duel wielding does more damage per second but without a high time on target it is messed with in pvp

No >_>

Get cloak of the soldier, belt of the soldier, valor shoulders and chest, bar, and jsu8, you should get the keeshans ring (your not hitcapped atm)

A 2her is better with less time on target which warriors tend to not get alot of in this bracket and does much more burst

Duel wielding does more damage per second but without a high time on target it is messed with in pvp

Still don't have enough honor for valour shoulder and hit rating isn't that important. Im just too lazy to run random dungeons for the satchels.

Hit until cap is the single biggest way to increase dps, not having "omg omg lots of stwength". And if HoJ/whatever misses, you tend to be fucked.

You still don't seem to understand that Ret relies more on crit than strength, but this is the wrong thread to talk about that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread