Rate my 29 rogue, Mafavrel

[char=The+Venture+Co]Mafavrel[/char]

I know i still need a 9/9 of the monkey hat and 300 herb. I'm not counting BOAs

Looks perfect for me.

The only thing - rogue should wear mantle of thieves! :)

MoT is overrated.

Get Vendetta OH.

Get 9/9 Helm.

Get BoA Gear.

Get 15 Hit to gloves, you have 0 hit, you'd gain more DPS from 15 Hit than from 28 AP (Much much more).

MoT ftw >.> (just to be devil's advocate, I always prefer dps > stamina for a rogue)

15 hit rating to gloves, *and* 5 hit rating to boots. Else, a Truesight Amulet and 5 hit to boots if you want a higher ending ap for less stam/crit, but you wont cap hit completely.

Try a TP with +5 dmg? Some people prefer it, some people hate losing the crit. Still worth trying out if you can grab another TP and someone with +5.

Personally, I'd drop a point from MoD and Imp Evis to drop into Imp Gogue, and maybe move the other points from Evis to Remorseless if you pug a lot.

Glyphs are kinda wierd as well. Check out Evis if you really want the imp Evis spec, and otherwise Vigor or Gouge seem a lot better than ambush, esp since you dont always open with ambush.

Vanish seems to be the hands down winner for minor glyphs, or maybe Blurred Speed if you do AB a lot. Most of the time Distract is in range without the glyph.

Oh, and you'll still want to grab a [item]Throat Piercers[/item] for hunter fights.

I'm liking the idea of +hit, thats a good idea thanks guys

Users who are viewing this thread